RPGMAKER MV COMMUNITY

author=BizarreMonkey
places like here and RMwebs (which I was thoroughly alienated by even before being banned) commit to.

lol

Highlights from RPGMakerMV.co screenshot topic:
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=Ciel
please visit my adult-only rpgmaker website www.charasex-2k3.br

be warned there IS a 3.99$/month subscription fee but 100's of smoking hot exclusive charset 'events' and 'panos' are available for HD download

---- remember ONLY for 18+ ----

Best post ever.
I am SO tempted to see if you actually linked to something. But my better judgement is winning out here. XD
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
...ah... I thought it was spam and removed it. Note to self, widen windows before doing that again. XD

That said, Ziggy, could you make that size a bit smaller please? I have this insatiable itch to hit the remove button again. >.<;
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i wonder why ciel comes around solely for jokes and not to discuss anything. i can only assume that he is one of blindmind's summons. maybe we shall have a battle of the aeons one day... ghosts of rmn past, come to wage battle at the behest of two obnoxiously opinionated developers...

i mean i laughed at his post but it's still always a little surreal to see him come around

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I am 100% for people who post jokes, assuming those jokes are funny.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
author=Craze
i wonder why ciel comes around solely for jokes and not to discuss anything. i can only assume that he is one of blindmind's summons. maybe we shall have a battle of the aeons one day... ghosts of rmn past, come to wage battle at the behest of two obnoxiously opinionated developers...

i mean i laughed at his post but it's still always a little surreal to see him come around

most of my last 20 posts (all of them this year) are discussing something for real i guess. i miss posting on forums regularly
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
ah well i stayed out of That Topic until the bitter end so i guess i just didn't see!
Zeigfried_McBacon
author=Liberty
...ah... I thought it was spam and removed it. Note to self, widen windows before doing that again. XD

That said, Ziggy, could you make that size a bit smaller please? I have this insatiable itch to hit the remove button again. >.<;

fixed.
author=Sooz
I am 100% for people who post jokes, assuming those jokes are funny.

I suppose this brand of "humor" is more or less acquired.
Sooz
author=Zeigfried_McBacon

I'm not sure whether this is intended to be a burn against me or not but I don't make any secret of the fact that my humor often involves things like just posting "butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts"

You can ask uni. :V
Zeigfried_McBacon
author=Sooz
author=Zeigfried_McBacon
I'm not sure whether this is intended to be a burn against me or not but I don't make any secret of the fact that my humor often involves things like just posting "butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts"

You can ask uni. :V

If any burn is intended here, it's probably towards me; and no, I'm not gonna make fun of you just because you find amusement in specific words being spammed. ;)
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
author=Ciel
most of my last 20 posts (all of them this year) are discussing something for real i guess. i miss posting on forums regularly

It's been years; times have changed. We can all play nice, right?

BadLuck is working on Ara Fell again. Seriously, go check it out.
What the hell would sex with 2k3 sprites even look like, lmao
I've seen some shit, man. >.<
author=zacheatscrackers
What the hell would sex with 2k3 sprites even look like, lmao

(The one that rmn let get away)
Sooz
I was thinking this one :V

Wait that's not 2K3 is it

Whatever it's funny because it's incompetent :V