[ARTIST FOR HIRE] ANIME/VISUAL NOVEL/CHRACTERS/CG

KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
I'm getting them off the official RPG Maker store. thank you very much.
Here's proof

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/products
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Er, okay, that... doesn't actually answer how you paid for those products.
Guys, leave him alone. He's 14 and autistic (according to his profile). Show some respect for esther's art thread too.
author=Dyhalto
Guys, leave him alone. He's 14 and autistic (according to his profile). Show some respect for esther's art thread too.

(; ° A °) What happen here!!? LOL
thank you for take care the problem for me you so kind...about question

Can you do muscles? Like, big bodybuilder types?
Do you mean like " zangief from street fighter " i can do that but not ...professional
author=dragonsprit99
Can you please work for free? I really want you for my new game's animated intro and title screen. I really want your help, but the prices are so expensive! 80$ for one picture? Wow. I really can't afford that. I only have $61 right now and i'm using them to buy VX Ace DLC. 0,0 You are definitely the best artist I have ever seen. You should get a job at some anime company dude. you could be a millionaire in just a few years with your incredible art! I just really need a artist to make an animated intro to my game to make it go over the top in quality. Please?

thank you so much for your interest
However if i can't work for free or chance the prices is very unfair to other They hired me already .

it like i buy something in full price and next days it Sale 30% Off
l'm lose temper and never go to that shop again

(ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

let me introduce my friend New OC Percilla For my Furry commission ...now is open
thank you for visit
author=Katsudoom
Wow! Wish I can draw like you.

sure you can just don't stop practise
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
I practice every day and I'm still not that good...

and about the book...

...I had to read for an assignment...

...Yeah... XP

author=dragonsprit99
I practice every day and I'm still not that good...

and about the book...

...I had to read for an assignment...

...Yeah... XP

I won't give up, no I won't give in. Till I reach the end. And then I'll start again. Though I'm on the lead. I wanna try everything. I wanna try even though I could fail

Moana Official US Teaser Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6PbWhWGUrY

Watch the brand new teaser trailer for Disney’s Moana!

My Art room
http://esther-fan-world.deviantart.com/
Hey, your cell-shaded stuff meets our standards and falls in our price range. I think you have an interesting style. If you'd like a steady stream of paying contract work

I was about to say that I doubt members of the rmn community have the type of resources to afford 80$ for a portrait but it seems I was wrong. Then I noticed the price for cel shading which is reasonable.

As an artist for hire, you probably might want to provide deadlines for your stuff though:

I wouldn't hire an artist who can't commit to a deadline for sure. I think it's part of the duties of being a pro artist.

P.S.: There are couple of anatomy issues with the hands of the characters.

Thank you for rectifying me.

Personal preferences sir i'm still have many nice customers here
For now my commission is full i will start open again in 1/9/2016
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Hey there, you've got some excellent art. I am curious what your rates are for lineart pictures from the midriff up; would they be the same as a waist-up lineart? Regardless, I'm tempted to commission you for a future project of mine. For now though, loving what you've got thus far. <3
author=estherfunworld
For now my commission is full i will start open again in 1/9/2016

Do you mean 1/9/2017?