[CLOSED] SECRET SANTA SIGN-UP

I'm in the exact same boat as Frogge. But, that's okay. I'm excited!
I'm smashing my head on the table on what gift to give, but I hope it works out ._.
author=Archeia_Nessiah
I'm smashing my head on the table on what gift to give, but I hope it works out ._.

That's what the Secret Santa is all about!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I'm really curious about what I will get :3 Tbh I feel like everything would make a great gift!

On the other hand, what do you guys think about making the person I got the mc of the game I'm making for them? Too cheesy? I do want to throw in a couple RMN references and maybe make the npcs people from RMN.
Why would it be too cheesy? It'd just be harder to make work well! Since you shouldn't be 100% off base.

That's the definition of fun gimmick or fun game. The kind - no matter how good or bad it is - you can point at and say "hey, it's got ME in it!"
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Some people like cheesy, though! I guess it depends on who you got? Like if you got somebody who's all about the references, maybe make a game with them as the protagonist where he/she meets his/her own creations? That might be cool, if you can get the characters down!
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Frogge
I'm really curious about what I will get :3 Tbh I feel like everything would make a great gift!

On the other hand, what do you guys think about making the person I got the mc of the game I'm making for them? Too cheesy? I do want to throw in a couple RMN references and maybe make the npcs people from RMN.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally would see it as a total honor! I think that's an amazing gift idea! :D
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
If it helps whoever got me for secret santa, I am due for a new avatar.
Frogge
author=Kirroha
Man, too late to join!

You snooze you lose
Finally! Christmas break is here for me! That means I have more motivation to work on my Secret Santa gift! :D :D :D

Can't wait for Christmas!!! *listens to "Jingle Bell Rock"*
Gretgor
Having gotten my first 4/5, I must now work hard to obtain... my second 4/5.
I might not be here on the 26th, which is the Secret Santa revelation day. I wonder if I can ask Liberty to reveal it for me in case I'm away?
Marrend
Wait, I thought the gifts were given on the 25th, and the Santas aren't revealed until, like, a week later? Either way, they should eventually be posted here (the OP?).

*Edit: Okay, it looks like Santas have the option of outing themselves no sooner than the 26th. Whither or not they actually do is a case-by-case scenario. But, yeah, Libby usually posts who got who eventually.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Liberty will send your gift on the 25th.

After the 26th you can post your gift for the Maker Score.
It can take a couple of days for approval if its a review.
Then the person will figure out who it is.

Liberty will eventually post it on the first post of this thread.
As kory said, I'll out everyone on the 26th. Basically:
- 25th I send the gifts via PM to each person.
- 26th I make a topic to let people know who got who ~AND~ show off the gifts themselves.
- ONLY on/after the 26th may you say anything about who you got.
- ONLY on/after the 26th may you add the gifts to the site.
If it's still within the cut off date, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for this secret santa biz. As long as the gift could be a photo or something like that, as it's the only skill I have that could be considered an art :P
Marrend
Sorry, morden! The cut-off date to join was the 12th!
Frogge
Welp I had no internet for the weekend so I did a lot of progress on my secret santa project and watched lotsa anime. Hoping to finish it by tomorrow.
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
author=Frogge
Welp I had no internet for the weekend so I did a lot of progress on my secret santa project and watched lotsa anime. Hoping to finish it by tomorrow.

Nice priorities, man.
Frogge
author=KatanaHiroshi
author=Frogge
Nice priorities, man.

I should have watched less Higurashi When They Cry though. Now I wanna go murder someone.