RMN BOSSRUSH ---CLOSED---

@riderx40: I really like your pixelart though! How long have you been at it? Looking at this stuff makes me extremely inspired to try out pixel art myself (I will, but not until I have a few projects done).

I'd love to try my hand at composing something in the style off FF: MQ! The battle themes in that game kick some serious ass (I can hear a lot of Metal influences)!
Luiishu535@:you could say two years I wasn't really focused at it but lately I've been more exposed to it since I was already drawing on paper for the rest of my life...it just needs patience.

And MQ has some real up beat music and Ys too..
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Do whatever you feel like for me. You might make me a wizard. My first avi might help.

@rider: Well, I could write when I was 6 years, but I can't do it nowadays. :/ I got so inspired by my boss sprite that I decide to spend two minutes to try my hand at pixel art! The result:

Please don't ban me!

I guess I've got a long way to go, huh.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
These are great. Liberty and Mawk's are perfect.

Pianotm definitely needs that hat, the rest of his sprite is irrelevant.

You could reuse Unity's old sprite for Pizza, just add a gigantic fluffy brown beard sticking out from the bottom of the helmet.

You can add me if you want but there are so many other requests that I understand if you're done already.
Well you gotta start from some where try to do pixel by pixel MSpaint is good but it not easy to master...use charamaker 1999 its the one i used to draw these...

LockeZ@:No problem...just tell me what you want..
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Yo Rider these sprites are hella boss. :D

ETA: like an hour later I realized the pun I made. orz
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
My avatar on here has been House M.D. since the dawn of time. Anything further I leave to your imagination.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
These sprites are really cool! If you're still taking people, I'd love to get a sprite! It'd be cool if I could be an arrogant mage with glasses, but feel free to go absolutely wild!
I forgot to mention, it would be rad to have some purple and pink in my sprite. Those are my favourite/signature colours.
pianotm
Mawk's sprite is too cool for his/her makerscore...
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Mawk's is perfect.

I'd like to be included as well! I envision myself as a "troll boss" who appears like a small, generic rat enemy but actually manages to whoop some ass.
pianotm
Ratty524
Mawk's is perfect.

It certainly is, but Rider promised that coolness is based on makerscore, and mawk has something like five, so the sprite is waaaaaaaaaaaay to cool for the makerscore in question.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=pianotm
Ratty524
Mawk's is perfect.
It certainly is, but Rider promised that coolness is based on makerscore, and mawk has something like five, so the sprite is waaaaaaaaaaaay to cool for the makerscore in question.

But mawk deserves it because they're cool.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
May I be in this? Not sure what side I'd be on, though. As for how I'd be represented, maybe...

...Mitsuya Masako? I dunno. The past couple of community games it was Okiku, so, it's probably time to switch it up.
:3
I likey mine~ I'MA CUT YOU! >:D
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
Woah, riderx40! These sprites are really good!

Can I take part too?

The name "iddalai" comes from an old project of mine.
It's an elegant angel with blue full body armour (with spikes) using a golden sword.
2 wings but the right side wing is torn in half.

Are you also taking "skill/spell/attacks" ideas? If so, it should use sword attacks, light spells and healing magic.

Thanks! :D
Here are another two i'll see if i cn make 2 more tonight if i can...
LightningLord2

Pizza
It's wonderful!