RMN BOSSRUSH ---CLOSED---

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Tournament idea: "This year for the Misao Awards, instead of picking a winner by user voting, we're holding a deathmatch!"
author=LockeZ
Tournament idea: "This year for the Misao Awards, instead of picking a winner by user voting, we're holding a deathmatch!"

YES!

BTW, riderx40, I absolutely LOVE WIP’s many grotesque transformations that he has, from his first form where he really doesn’t look like he even wants to be here at all to his ultimate, final form where he’s not f**king around anymore without anyone – just look at him! I love this...! You really did a magnificent job with this one, and I’m surprised that you finished all of these so incredibly quick. It’s amazing…
author=iddalai
Some suggestions:
- Have the users provide the dialog for their respective bosses, maybe a small line not much more than 1 text box;
- There's several ways I see this working, either the player starts with a fixed character and gains more party members by defeating bosses OR the player picks a single character from a pool at the start;
- Unless you start with a party OR pick a party;
- And if it' a party, then will the player be allowed to change party members mid-game?;
- It would be fun to have a certain amount of money at the start and deciding which equipments to buy for the party before you start fighting;
- Unless each character has fixed equipments and skills;
- You could join some bosses in the same battle to reduce the amount of battles you have to plan;
- Will characters gain levels or will they always remain the same, having different uses in different battles?;
- I think it's easier to plan if the bosses have a fixed order;

I think making the player customize thier party from the beginning is better...and the characters must gain levels....

So if anyone want to be a playble character feel free to say it...
unity
You're magical to me.
I suggested Addit, Gourde and Cash before, but I also want to nominate Red Nova, Nessy, Ocean, Seiromem, Jeoron, Maki and you yourself, rider (if you want XD;) for playable characters! (if that's not too many XD)
That's...That's alot of playble characters.....

Well there's only 4 spots but i could arrange something...
unity
You're magical to me.
Yeah, sorry, I went overboard. A better idea would probably be to wait for people to claim spots until they are gone.
author=unity
Yeah, sorry, I went overboard. A better idea would probably be to wait for people to claim spots until they are gone.

Yeah you're right...the problem is not the spriting it's the technical stuff..

Gourde:

Marrend

Lightninglord (a wierd name for a loli spellcaster)
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Isn't Lightninglord a boss?
author=Ratty524

He changed his mind for some reason and wanted to be playble character...
unity
You're magical to me.
author=riderx40
author=Ratty524
He changed his mind for some reason and wanted to be playble character...

You could always have him start out as a boss and join after you beat him, if you wanted. :D
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=riderx40
Gourde:

Marrend

Lightninglord (a wierd name for a loli spellcaster)

Sweet! We're FF5'd!
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Does that mean we are taking more playable characters? If so, I wouldn't mind having one ;)

(I hope I'm not embarrassing myself by misunderstanding the situation.)
author=CashmereCat
Does that mean we are taking more playable characters? If so, I wouldn't mind having one ;)

(I hope I'm not embarrassing myself by misunderstanding the situation.)

Well i already made them..soo
Addit:

CashmereCat:
unity
You're magical to me.
I think that's a well-rounded RMN party right there :D
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Yayyyyyyyyyyy it looks so cute! Thank you, rider. ^_^ (I am so excited.)
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
Those character sprites look great!
author=riderx40
Addit:

Holy shit – YES! Johnny Canuck lives in FF5 form! Aw, man, I love this…! Thanks for putting me in the game, man; this is great.

So I’m guessing thus far by class types were…

Gourde: Knight
Marrend: White Mage
Lightninglord: Black Mage
Addit: Berserker
CashmereCat: Thief(?)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Just as a note, LightningLord has officially ragequit RMN forever, so if you're trying to make an "RMN game" then I guess feel free to replace him/her with someone else.

Or don't, either way - up to you since the work's already done. And it's only been a week so maybe s/he'll pull a 720 double reverse ragequit to fakie handplant and land right back in the forums. Just thought I should mention it.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=LockeZ
Just as a note, LightningLord has officially ragequit RMN forever, so if you're trying to make an "RMN game" then I guess feel free to replace him/her with someone else.

Or don't, either way - up to you since the work's already done. And it's only been a week so maybe s/he'll pull a 720 double reverse ragequit to fakie handplant and land right back in the forums. Just thought I should mention it.

Wow, when did this happen? o_O