RMN BOSSRUSH ---CLOSED---

unity
You're magical to me.
author=iddalai
author=unity
Dudesoft is an awesome artist. What if he's like that Mystic Quest sprite with all the weapons, but instead of weapons he's holding paint brushes and pencils?
Or like Gilgamesh 2nd form but with brushes and pencils! That'd be great.

Yeah, exactly! ^_^
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=riderx40
Anyway I have some suggestions for the final battlers..
WIP:

Will be the final boss...duh...i'm thinking of a huge alien like face that covers the whole screen...or just fighting the Castle itself

The ironic idea that comes to me with this thought is to make WIP's battler reminiscent of Mother Brain, as he uses a pic of Samus as his avatar. It's up to you, though!
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=riderx40
Slash:

Four arms girl with swords...(Original and creative)

perfect~

Yea, I kind of imagine Soli as a very scholarly type..!
He doesn't look that soft...dude
Dudesoft:
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
That's so cool It's kind of a fusion of a green Scales from LEGO Ninjago and a Santa Clause that lives to paint. >,< Great sprites dude! You're da best! !
KrimsonKatt
I have a suggestion. How about once you beat the game it says "A Winner is You" and then credits. The final boss should be Arkados, Lord of the Internet.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
dragonsprit99
I have a suggestion. How about once you beat the game it says "A Winner is You" and then credits. The final boss should be Arkados, Lord of the Internet.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
author=Craze
dragonsprit99
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Even the Avatar fits the reaction...
unity
You're magical to me.
author=riderx40
author=Craze
dragonsprit99
Even the Avatar fits the reaction...

This game is about RMN, not LOL-internet, right? XD
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
Boss suggestions :P :P :P

Liberty:
- Strong against curses;

Mawk:
- Starts battle as preemptive/surprise attack;

Ankylo:
- Controls the very fabric of the reality he lives in so he can bend some rules of gameplay to his advantage;

Pianotm:
- Immune to Mawk;

LockeZ:
- Strong against "love" element/status;
- Weak against good games/gameplay mechanics (or 3D Zelda games);
- When afflicted with sleep status he suddenly wakes up on his own;
author=riderx40

Just passing by to say thank you! It looks great! Maybe this halloween I'll try to update my costume to this xD.

The mask looks better in gold than my cheap leather imitation hohoho.
author=iddalai
Boss suggestions:P :P :P

Liberty:
- Strong against curses;

Mawk:
- Starts battle as preemptive/surprise attack;

Ankylo:
- Controls the very fabric of the reality he lives in so he can bend some rules of gameplay to his advantage;

Pianotm:
- Immune to Mawk;

LockeZ:
- Strong against "love" element/status;
- Weak against good games/gameplay mechanics (or 3D Zelda games);
- When afflicted with sleep status he suddenly wakes up on his own;

Nice i gotta use these...
author=orochii
author=riderx40
Just passing by to say thank you! It looks great! Maybe this halloween I'll try to update my costume to this xD.

The mask looks better in gold than my cheap leather imitation hohoho.

I'm really happy that you like it..
iddalai
author=riderx40
Nice i gotta use these...

Don't feel obligated, they're only suggestions ;)
KrimsonKatt
I also the final boss will try to conquer RMN and say. "All you base are belong to us!" Right before the final battle XP. Also I have a new final boss name RoMuN.
author=dragonsprit99
I also the final boss will try to conquer RMN and say. "All you base are belong to us!" Right before the final battle XP. Also I have a new final boss name RoMuN.

I think that you did too much memes and you're dealing with a Meme overdoze we should call the amberlamps..
author=riderx40
Deckiller:

Oh, man – YES! Yes, lol, this is perfect! “Braaainnnssss!!!”

I look forward to using my high level holy magic on him to finally give him the peace that he so rightfully deserves...

author=riderx40
Dudesoft:

- Snakedude! I like it! :D

I can’t wait to see what WIP’s looks like. I bet he has something cool, like six giant arms and a big monstrous head.
Only one more to go...
Solitayre:

Slash:

iddalai
author=riderx40
Only one more to go...
Solitayre:

Slash:

I personally like the slightly murderous look of Solitayre :D

Have I mentioned all these sprites are great...?
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=riderx40
Only one more to go...
Solitayre:

Slash:

Oh shoot, I'm like a Medusa :D So cool!
Finally...all the battlers are finished...but am thinking that i should add another form to WIP a bigger,scary,HUGE,SPOOKEY,A one that will take the whole screen..
WIP:
First Form:

Second Form: