ULTIMA FANTASY MAFIA - MOVED THREADS - SIGN UPS CLOSED

As Interested As I am My Graduation is the 25th, And I Need to help get the house in order, as family is coming Up for it. If this tarts after I can join, if not That's kool.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I see a delay,
if we wait for these people.
Oh well, I don't know

Seriously though, so far its looking likely we'll need to wait a few days for Cave and Tangled and possible others... TBF, I have exams, but mafia is more important :p
I don't mind waiting, but I hope we get enough people who can play! :D
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I'll sign up, but don't expect haikus from me. xD
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I want in and I don't
know how to haiku
too.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
@cave @tangled

How long of a delay would you need?
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Ratty524
I'll sign up, but don't expect haikus from me. xD
author=Cap_H
I want in and I don't
know how to haiku
too.

Lols, you realise you two don't have to write haikus right? xD
And that wasn't even close Cap... :(

I'm so excited for this!!! Yay!! :D
author=Blobofgoo
@cave @tangled

If I were to play, It could be anytime After the 25th of this month. But like I said I could just spectate if it starts Before then.
Blobofgoo
Dying day 1 wasn't enough of a break?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Call me Cap_Haiku
Evil overlord
the menace of Haikloe.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Blobofgoo
@cave @tangled

I'll be gone until the end of the month. possibly a bit longer.
Blobofgoo
It looks like it will be a while before sign ups fill up anyway.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I'll sign up for this
I missed the last mafia
It's snowing on Mt. Fuji
I thought I didn't need the week break but honestly it is nice not being compelled to F5 this at work for a bit.

@Blob: I'm simulating this for fun and balance (and for unfair advantage later on), not sure I get the black mage spells. Does deceit only work for one night? or until the mage decides to cast again? Does slow affect the town action on the night it's used, or the one after? And does that action get postponed for one night or just outright cancelled? I'm envisioning two people getting white mage protection on the same night because of a slow.

I assume thief can block a vigilante kill by stealing the sword the turn of.

Oh, and does a shield work for daykills as well?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I just find it hard to believe a mafia game is going to start almost literally after one just finished? On the other hand, if there are enough players, that's... probably fine? Go for it! Have all the post-count stats!

Hell, I dunno.
Blobofgoo
author=psy_wombats
@Blob: I'm simulating this for fun and balance (and for unfair advantage later on), not sure I get the black mage spells. Does deceit only work for one night? or until the mage decides to cast again? Does slow affect the town action on the night it's used, or the one after? And does that action get postponed for one night or just outright cancelled? I'm envisioning two people getting white mage protection on the same night because of a slow.

I assume thief can block a vigilante kill by stealing the sword the turn of.

Oh, and does a shield work for daykills as well?

Deceit will be cast 1 time and last the entire game.

Now that you bring up the double white mage I think I'm going to have to modify slow.

Yes, thief can steal the sword and destroy it which cancels the action.

Flavor says the shield shouldn't protect you from being lynched. Currently it only saves you from nightkills.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I'll have to sit this one out - have a Japanese exam in about two weeks that I need to study much harder for.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Marrend
I just find it hard to believe a mafia game is going to start almost literally after one just finished? On the other hand, if there are enough players, that's... probably fine? Go for it! Have all the post-count stats!

Hell, I dunno.

author=Lord British
Mafia never gets old.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
...I just have to remember what "RMN" really stands for!