SECRET SANTA 2016

Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
Note to self:
OMG. This fanart is the best. Wait. It shouldn't be a japanese-styled uniform. Oh well.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I hope my gift goes over well. It was a bit harsh in some of its criticism.

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
With...

...this gift on the stack, I respond!

Thaaaaaaaannkkkk yooooooouuuuu!

SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!
I was going to show the image I got, but RMN won't let me connect images from my locker for some reason. NoMarkItUp Editor Found is error message.

My guess for who did the art work would be Archeia_Nessiah, but I could be wrong.

Edit:

I realized I could just give the same link Liberty gave me to post.
Thanks to whoever did this.

https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/36843/locker/shinji_scd.png

https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/36843/locker/kanata_scd.png

I was confused at first but couldn't stop grinning like an idiot once I realized what these drawings were. If I'm not mistaken, it's the characters from my game Halloweeb. It's not a serious game at all, so seeing this kind of art feels pretty surreal.

And of course, I recognized the art style immediately. Thank you Suzy, these are beautiful ^^
I got a review of Three Ghostly Roses and this wonderful fanart:

That's honestly a whole lot of effort! And the picture is the first time anyone has paired any character I made hahaha. Overall, these presents legitimately made my day an even better Christmas! Thank you mysterious kind soul!
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
I got....

ADALYN! Thank you whoever drew this, I'm really bad at guessing so I will wait until the reveal!
LOOK

THIS IS SO COOL

OH MY GOD

Whoever did this! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

EDIT: I was Kloescared I'd never figure out who made this.
mjshi
Jack of Most Trades
I got an IOU for art or playtesting-- it seems my Santa was a little busy this year around. That's perfectly understandable, especially with all the stuff that happens before holidays (I had a Calculus final just a week before and I gotta say, before that I did not get very much else done).

I'll probably take them up on the art offer. I look forward to it, Santa (but no need to rush ^^) and thank you!

The problem now is I have no clue who it might've been xD
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
Is it me or pretty much SgtMettool's avatar pretty much acts as his reaction to his gift?
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Dear Lord, not only did I get a cool, unique owltar, but...

They're makin' a goddamn game!

granted it's gonna be a week before it's finished but I don't mind cuz it's a goddamn GAME!

Based on one of the stats in the game (barrier) I have a short list of who it might be. I'll wait till tomorrow to see who tho.

This makes me feel like I didn't put enough effort into my gift and I want to promptly add an IOU of some sort as well on top of mine ;-;
A gift is a gift <3 Not a competition, dear. Haha tho I get the feeling. I was thinking of maybe doing some more but I was busy elsewhere so I left it as I had it. I hope my special person likes it!

That is some amazing stuff! I even really love seeing the avatar in action : D It manages to be super colorful while at the same time being NOT eyeblinding.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I didn't get anything but that's ok. Xmas is not about the presents. I hope everyone is having a great time!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Seiromem
This makes me feel like I didn't put enough effort into my gift and I want to promptly add an IOU of some sort as well on top of mine ;-;

I'm feeling the exact same thing ;w;
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Mirak
I didn't get anything but that's ok. Xmas is not about the presents. I hope everyone is having a great time!
Awww... :(
I'll see if I can make something for you when I get home!

Edit: Sent, I hope you like it! :D
Mirak, yours is in your mailbox. Or it should be. It's saying it's not been opened but I did send it your way, so... Check there. Should be marked PRESENT. If it's not there, let me know.

I got a really cool theme tune~ With sheet music!
I can't take a guess who my santa is :(
I'll give you a hint: it's not me. ;p
I'll take a shot in the dark and say Red Nova haha
I got a very nice Holiday card! And joaje.