OLD/LOST RPGMAKER GAMES - SEGNIN'S RARE/OBSCURE RM GAMES REQUEST TOPIC

Does anyone have any dragon quest and final fantasy fanmade rpgmaker2003 games? I am looking for a final fantasy 1 rpgmaker 2003 remake. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w9GpDgsPaI
author=TheGamemaster1
Does anyone have any dragon quest and final fantasy fanmade rpgmaker2003 games? I am looking for a final fantasy 1 rpgmaker 2003 remake. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w9GpDgsPaI

Hi TheGamemaster1! ♥
Yeah, Final Fantasy: Return of Chaos looked very familiar to me, but I couldn't remember where I first saw it. Then I remembered coming across the youtube video for it a few months ago. Eitherway, I've added it to the request list. Youtube videos of rpgmaker games are much harder to find because in some cases, the game is still being made or the creator won't leave any leads on where to find said game. But like the rests of the requests made, I'll see if I can look for it on my spare time.

Unrelated, but there was another really cool game, that was posted here on RMN years ago. Someone had plans to remake FF5 in rpgmaker2003, however they didn't get too far in it. But I remember this game specifically cause they had a really great overworld map of FF5, but I wanted to see if they had gotten the water the move right, which they hadn't yet.

...But anyways in their youtube video, they had a version of RTP ALEX with this amazing battle animation, where whenever he'd attack a monster, thick horizontal lines would flash across the screen (I'll have to find a video to show you guys what I'm talking about). The youtube gamepage and RMN page have both been taken down since, but this would be another cool game to find as well - I think tau might know which game i'm talking about. Back in 2011, there were only a handful of final fantasy fan games on RMN.
Thought I'd add Finding Forever Eden to the list, while it is on RMN as Ghosts of Arcanum there isn't any public way to play the previous demos atm. Special thanks to hedge1 for preserving it.

Finding Forever Eden (All 4 Demos)

Also wrote an article on it here.
I don't know if you want them, but I have some oldies from GGZ. The list:

Kindred Saga - QHeretic
Crossbone - DanTheWeremole
Dark Dreams - TitanOmega
Delta Star - (Unsure.. It's in German too)
Descendant of Truth - (lol its mine its on my game page)
Rogues Tale - PostalPelican (It's a CBS demo from what I can tell)
Flitwick - Felix Trapper
Revelation: Apocalyptic Literature - Can't remember who made this one
Round4ClashSaved: wishmoo? (An Egyptian themed sprite contest from early 2001)

I'm pretty sure I've sent these to you before, Blue?
Yeah you gave me Round4ClashSaved, Rogues Tale and Flitwick as those were missing from the GGZ archive, but I probably lost them again lmao I'm the worst archivist.
author=Illy
I don't know if you want them, but I have some oldies from GGZ. The list:

Kindred Saga - QHeretic
Crossbone - DanTheWeremole
Dark Dreams - TitanOmega
Delta Star - (Unsure.. It's in German too)
Descendant of Truth - (lol its mine its on my game page)
Rogues Tale - PostalPelican (It's a CBS demo from what I can tell)
Flitwick - Felix Trapper
Revelation: Apocalyptic Literature - Can't remember who made this one
Round4ClashSaved: wishmoo? (An Egyptian themed sprite contest from early 2001)

I'm pretty sure I've sent these to you before, Blue?

Yeah I have uh:

Kindred Saga
CrossBone
Dark Dreams
Delta Star (This one was hard to find, I had to go to RPG-Atelier/Multimediaxis to eventually get it, I'd like to see the version you have tho)
I do not have Rogue's Tale
I do not have Flitwick
Staind made Revelation: Apocalyptic Literature
I do not have Round4ClashSaved

However, If these games are small enough, like under 100mb in total, just dump what you have onto google drive/mediafire/one drive and I'll grab them for ya and take a look at them. Yeah, big news, after 2 years, as of today, I finally have my studio back XD. It may take awhile to clean up and get back to, but over the next couple of days when I have time, I'll finally be able to play catch up with the archive. I want to apologize to everyone for taking so long but I also want to thank everyone for being so patient.

But yeah, illy, just to reiterate, just drop off what you have onto media fire/google/one drive and I'll sort through them and back them up aftewards.

EDIT: after looking over all the new games we got, I decided to add the old RTP to the master list. Simple because right now, it's just gonna take too much work at the moment, to convert all these games to non-RTP. But I have them, there now for posterity.
Hi.
Maia 2kK7 has an broken link here on RMN,is it possible to find it somewhere that i have missed?
I find a old RMXP game, name: #Other worlds-Legend of estwin# my harddrive, but i have hard to see it being rare, but i cant`t find it on a fast look.
author=Kagutsuchi012
I'm looking for a couple games:

Scelus' Path
Some kind of weird LGBT neopagan Final Fantasy knockoff. Apart from a TV Tropes page, there's basically nothing on the internet about it.

The Empire of Arkantos
An infamously terrible troll game (trailer is NSFW). Apparently not even the creator has a copy anymore.

Empire of Arkantos

https://multiup.org/5aa6a7bd7711c5f9d7a20521db700a3d
Hey guys, I just discovered this site and was sent over here from my intro thread. I used to use RPG Revolution all the time when I was in middle school/highschool, and I got he urge to play some of the old games I used to play. In particular, I'm looking for two games made The Man. The two games are Under and The Black Effect. I managed to track down both to HBGames, but the links to games are broken. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Under: http://www.hbgames.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=9747

The Black Effect: http://www.hbgames.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=12387
I just want to take a second to say THANK YOU DARKEN for creating your wonderful blog. RPG Maker Historia is a serious trip down memory lane. Back when I first discovered RPG Maker 2002, I downloaded and played EVERYTHING I could get my hands on. For a few years, I played more RPG Maker games than commercial games. I wish I had my hard drive from back then because it would be a treasure trove.

If there's one game I've always wanted to know more about the history of, it's Romancing Walker by Flare. I can find next to nothing about the development of this game on the internet. Where did Flare originally post it? Is Flare still around? I remember hearing that this game was a translation of a Japanese game - but I think this is just a rumor, because there's no evidence of a Japanese version, and all the switches and such are labeled in English. Anyone have any more background about RW?
Hi, does anyone have Shattered Samurai 2. It's mentioned another member has it but I have no clue if they are active. I would be interested in getting it.

Thanks.
Hi Reincarnation!

I apologize profusely! Real life stuff got in the way for the last year or so, so all I've managed to do lately is back up the most recent games that have been made available - I haven't had a chance to update the list yet. I did take a look at the new games we've received and unfortunately we most likely still don't have Shattered Samurai 2 yet, I'll have to double check again to make sure. (However if someone did recently upload it, someone please feel free to correct me)

This is probably an error on my part, as I may have scratched the name out too early. Eitherway, I just sent an email to aznchipmunk as well. He has popped up a few times here and there, but it may take awhile to hear back from him - the interesting thing about these old games is that often, these games aren't usually gone forever. Sometimes it just takes a really long time for someone to upload them again and you just have to be on the look out for them.

Eitherway, Thank you for taking the time to respond.♥
And again, I apologize for not keeping up with this.
Thanks for the quick response and for sending an email for me. :)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Just dropping by to say thanks for keeping these games alive. I had a sudden urge to play an old RM game called Extrenia: The Messiah and was thrilled to find it here. Thanks to all for making this happen!
Hi all! I registered on this forum see if anyone has Maia 2k3 and/or Maia 2k7? I noticed its on the master list page with the other lost games category but just double checking. The download links for both games dont work anymore, sadly.
I just wanted to quickly reply to this since we're all kind of busy working on stuff at the moment:

author=Yellow Magic
Just dropping by to say thanks for keeping these games alive. I had a sudden urge to play an old RM game called Extrenia: The Messiah and was thrilled to find it here. Thanks to all for making this happen!

Thank you YM! comments like these mean the world to all of us here working on this. Especially, since it helps me understand how people use the thread and how to eventually improve upon it. Again, thank you!

author=Moonbeam111
Hi all! I registered on this forum see if anyone has Maia 2k3 and/or Maia 2k7? I noticed its on the master list page with the other lost games category but just double checking. The download links for both games dont work anymore, sadly.

Thank You Moonbeam111 I looked into this since kenlan had requested these recently. Unfortunately most of the maia games are lost, because they were originally hosted on gamespy/fileplanet which dissolved around 2014.

But I do have:
Maia's Adventure RM2k
and Maia 2k3,

...only because I originally downloaded these games back in 2007, but couldn't get them to run back then. I checked them again just now and they run 100%. If I have some free time tomorrow, I'll see If I can make them RTP free/upload them/ and add them to the archive. I'll also add the missing maia games to the list. Maia was a really cool rpgmaker here, but unfortunately we just haven't seen her for awhile, but someone should have them, since they were all made available on rmn at some point, but yeah, it may take awhile. Thank you guys again for taking the time to reply, your comments here mean a lot!

Just as an aside, please check out, RMHistoria. it's a new blog focusing on rpgmaker history.
Also check out Anyon175's playthrough of the recently translated, really impressive Phantasy Star: 20 Years Past made in RpgmakerXP

These guys have both worked on the archive at some point and I just want to giveback their efforts whenever I can.

EDIT: Maia2k3(non-RTP)
author=LordBlueRouge
Thank You Moonbeam111 I looked into this since kenlan had requested these recently. Unfortunately most of the maia games are lost, because they were originally hosted on gamespy/fileplanet which dissolved around 2014.

But I do have:
Maia's Adventure RM2k
and Maia 2k3,

...only because I originally downloaded these games back in 2007, but couldn't get them to run back then. I checked them again just now and they run 100%. If I have some free time tomorrow, I'll see If I can make them RTP free/upload them/ and add them to the archive. I'll also add the missing maia games to the list. Maia was a really cool rpgmaker here, but unfortunately we just haven't seen her for awhile, but someone should have them, since they were all made available on rmn at some point, but yeah, it may take awhile. Thank you guys again for taking the time to reply, your comments here mean a lot!

Just as an aside, please check out, RMHistoria. it's a new blog focusing on rpgmaker history.
Also check out Anyon175's playthrough of the recently translated, really impressive Phantasy Star: 20 Years Past made in RpgmakerXP

These guys have both worked on the archive at some point and I just want to giveback their efforts whenever I can.

Thank you so much and that would be great!
Trying to remember the name of this old game. RPG Maker 2000 game prior to 2003 so release was 2000-2002. It was a comedy rpg with a lot of profanity and bad jokes starring a forum poster stand in and his friends. Most vivid memories are the intro ripped straight from Secret of Evermore where they get sucked into another world. There’s a fighting priest with the “I kick ass for the lord” midi from Dead Alive. I think there was a Castlevania scene where you fight Dracula.
author=lordbluerogue
Thank you for Maia2k3, LordBlueRogue I appreciate it. I've been doing a little digging and I found a place where all of fileplanets files were archived.

https://www.archiveteam.org/index.php?title=Fileplanet.

Since Maia's games were originally hosted on Fileplanet, is there a chance that Maia's games could be in of those archives?