OLD/LOST RPGMAKER GAMES - SEGNIN'S RARE/OBSCURE RM GAMES REQUEST TOPIC

This post will include every single game upload people have requested in my inbox since I vanished. I can't do the huge upload due to not having bandwidth, and I was hoping to have a way where I can just walk away from this project, but there isn't really a way to just dump everything and have it stay there. I'll figure something out, maybe. Only one upload is an english game, I also collected tons of foreign RPG Maker games, and I had several requests from the french community.

But first, games I do not have. For the person that requested moon minions, I do not have that. The gamingw list wasn't a list of games that I owned, but a list of every single game that was hosted on gamingw, so we would know what we lacked.

RPG Maker Games Folder

That's a link to a folder with all the games I uploaded. Here's a list of what is newly uploaded. I did not go through all the post, whatever LordBlueRogue had on the most wanted list, and whatever PMs I had, I uploaded. Sorry if there is duplicates. Anyway...

Most Wanted List:
Hero Story 1 - Dragons
Yellow - Protector Of The Sun (Yellow)
~Anastasia~ This Isn’t The Way Things Are Supposed To Be (Orig)

English:
Mazae 2nd Strike - Demo v0.4 (xtremevagrant)

French:
Bigou 2 (William Samy)
BIGOU Go To Help (William Samy)
BIGOU Original v2 (William Samy)
Blasted - Demo (jbart)
Color Squares - Demo (Xirty)
Crying Spear - Demo v1.0 (Sailen)
Descente 2 (Salamandar)
Differences (Joueur1, Criket)
Dridgigo 2 - Demo (Husk)
Escape Room 2 (Toti22)
Faulsicos et le chevalier noir - Demo (clem028)
Guepe-Ride - Demo (Thanos)
I.C.E. Project - Demo 1 (Terrorist, 3NG3L0FD34TH)
Karn 200ans plus tard - Demo (Karn)
Kipatord - Le Mal s'emballe - Demo (Jess)
L'odyssee de Xony (Likke)
La Princesse et l'aventure chelou (MDHan)
Les Fatalistes - Demo (Giga-Force)
Mage - Demo (Staind)
Magikea - Le Reveil de l'Ancien Demon - Demo (Ethermall)
MARIO BROSse (Kanton-Cherchontrouv)
Moo Moo World - Golden Edition (Karkasm)
Pixi Adventures - A Pixel In Paint Land! (Cetais)
Requiem - Prologue (BARVACHE)
Simon's Adventure - Demo (Sleepman)
Un petit rpg totalement debile (Toy master)
Xantis - Demo (Rapag)
Zeus Mini Series Vol. 1 - Puzzle (Zeus81)
author=TheGameArchivist
I was hoping to have a way where I can just walk away from this project, but there isn't really a way to just dump everything and have it stay there

I'm afraid it would be kind of hard for a long time upload.

However, if you really want to just get away from this, temporar uploads, might be your best guess. I think you could also try to contact one of the administrators of this site : https://rmarchiv.tk/. The site is german, but it doesn't say no to other languages (there are english, french, portuguese and others) and saves several version of a same game, as long as they have some historical value (being old is a good start). I guess LordBlueRouge more or less worked with them too.

For the french games (and Mazae), thanks very much ! You did us a great service. Since they are going to be uploaded in Oniromancie (and probably a second FTP, just to be sure), you can consider them secured for the upcoming years (we won't ask for them again).
Hi TGA!

Like Gari I'm a member of the staff of rpg-maker.fr. I wanted to thank you a lot for giving us the game we wanted. Thanks to you our "cemetery" section (part of the site for the games with urls no longer valid) will be reduce from 89 games to 63!

Nemau
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm not sure if there is a service that exists where you can just "dump it, and forget it". However, for what it's worth, I remember using MEGA for a corroborative project. It's storage capacity of 50 GB for a free account is probably among the highest data capacities that I'm aware of. However, I'm also inclined to note that it takes some time to process a download request before it actually lets users download. I guess the way it works is that it has to fetch the file the cloud server, then it can download on your computer?

Sorry, I'm not terribly knowledgeable about how cloud systems work.
Hello.
I don't know if this is the correct place to ask but im searching for an old RPG game called ( Dawn of cthulhu ), I searched tons of places on internet and this website and the only thing i managed to find is this ( https://no-one-asked-us.livejournal.com/55479.html )that has some pics of the game but the download link is dead, Hopefully i can get some help here.
author=Gari
It looks like your lucky day : https://mega.nz/file/4Zok3ALY#RD1wz_XF8el4g-CWwd_VvOzdKHlc7zjvYt1RkwrwB9w

Links to parent websites of this link : Old Games Finder => Adventure Legends

Big thanks to you finally after like 10 years i will play this game again
@TGA: I can't find your RM games list anymore. Do you have Dridgigo? (the first one) In the games you recently upload you gave us Dridgigo 2 but we already have it, maybe it's a mistake?

Anyway, thanks again for all the other games.

Edit 06/07/2020: the file for Simon's Adventure is corrupted, is it the same for you or is this an upload problem?
author=TheGameArchivist
This post will include every single game upload people have requested in my inbox since I vanished. I can't do the huge upload due to not having bandwidth, and I was hoping to have a way where I can just walk away from this project, but there isn't really a way to just dump everything and have it stay there. I'll figure something out, maybe. Only one upload is an english game, I also collected tons of foreign RPG Maker games, and I had several requests from the french community.

But first, games I do not have. For the person that requested moon minions, I do not have that. The gamingw list wasn't a list of games that I owned, but a list of every single game that was hosted on gamingw, so we would know what we lacked.

RPG Maker Games Folder

That's a link to a folder with all the games I uploaded. Here's a list of what is newly uploaded. I did not go through all the post, whatever LordBlueRogue had on the most wanted list, and whatever PMs I had, I uploaded. Sorry if there is duplicates. Anyway...

Most Wanted List:
Hero Story 1 - Dragons

Ok I have uploaded "Hero Story Dragons" to my account

Here is the link

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/tbq7dsj17edac/Hero_Story_Dragons

I also had converted most of the game music to a high quality .m4a so if you wanna have it for your iphone or music player you can!
rmarchiv.tk is currently down. The new address is rmarchiv.de.

There was an abuse report and the domain hoster decided to directly block the domain without forwarding the abuse to the webmaster so they can react on it...

Never get .tk domains, the domain provider is bad -_-
Hi, any updates on Shattered Samurai 2?
I notice it appears in this .txt file https://rpgmaker.net/users/SegNin/locker/dddddddd.txt though I'm guessing both users are long gone.
author=Ghabry
Anybody having any of these 40 games? They were on RPG Maker.net up to at least 2019 and I'm 100% certain that they had a download (I have a local list):

4511 Steel Spirit SaGa

I have this in my hd. I have to check for the others in my archive.
I uploaded it here: sssaga

10377 Infinite Mana

Is this the game? The Indiexpo page gives this link but Rmk.net page exist no more so I cannot confirm. Infinite Mana

Yeah that list was partially machine generated. Thanks for the help. It is indeed the Infinite Mana you linked. There were actually 126 games that are gone but except for these 40 I have all of them ;).
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
The Mafiosi games, I'm pretty sure, where made by the same author. I dunno how often he visits, but, given his last post in March, the prospects are a bit leery. I took a look at his itch.io profile (which is listed in his profile here), and from there, I can see that he's more active on Facebook or twitter. This isn't to say that he would still have those games, of course. My guess is that he gave up those games to focus on his current project.

The OutCasts being taken down was definitely a case of the author blowing up in response to criticism. He's done that to many of his other games as well, and I see no alternative contact info on his profile. In this particular case, it might be possible that there are no copies left on the Internet?
Thanks for your help :) And EDIT. Made a mistake. I have more of them then I thought already. Somehow my local filenames were wrong. I removed the ones I have.

Lets make it a bit worse. Data mining ftw. ;)

The next list is a bit longer (247 items) so I won't post it directly here, is a bit spammy xD

https://pastebin.com/GFJAs2zm

The list contains games still listed on rpgmaker.net that only have "external download links, that are dead". Also machine generated, probed with jDownloader, so will have some false-positives (but even if they are, you should download them ASAP, they are high risk to go offline!). I already prefiltered stuff like itch.io and gamejolt.
Um... try checking the actual links without the web archive link in front of them? The archive doesn't show download buttons on the pages, but looking at the pages themselves, the downloads are there just fine.

I have no idea why you'd go through web archive to find games that are still on the site just fine? This seems scummy.
I have no idea why you'd go through web archive to find games that are still on the site just fine? This seems scummy.

Hm?
The pastebin games are all still online but the download links are dead. (at least most of them, my script is not perfect)

The ones I listed here are all 404, thats why I linked archive.org ... Try them without archive.org you will see it.
Does anyone have Bunny Messiah by Cho and Skunkgirl + Maid by Mister Big T?