TEKKEN 7 (A.K.A AND YOU THOUGHT YOUR FAMILY WAS MESSED UP: THE FINALE)

Pages: first prev 123 last
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
This is my first time playing Tekken, so I'll probably get rekt by everyone in this thread.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D

I feel tired after watching this set.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Holy shit what is this?
Pls don't be at this level YM

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Today's the day Ozzy

Today's the day
Katarina is life. Katarina is love.

That said, even though I love using her, I have no idea how to really use her. I may as well just stick with Asuka/Lee/Paul.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Just finished the main story. I think it was ok, can't help but think how tragic Heihachi's life actually was.
Red_Nova
author=UPRC
Katarina is life. Katarina is love.

That said, even though I love using her, I have no idea how to really use her. I may as well just stick with Asuka/Lee/Paul.

I have NO IDEA how to deal with Katarina's crazy kicks online. But hey, at least you aren't using... *shudder*... Eddy Gordo.

author=OzzyTheOne
Just finished the main story. I think it was ok, can't help but think how tragic Heihachi's life actually was.

I would have cared more if I was invested in the story and it wasn't carried by that awfully dull reporter.

SPEAKING OF REPORTER: Did you know that the reporter in the story mode is actually the same voice actor who says the "get ready for the next battle" line? Yeah, apparently he released a statement that said he wanted to put more emotion into the lines, but he was directed to be as emotionless as possible.

So I take back what I said about the reporter's VA being bad. It was god awful voice direction that killed it.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Oh yes, I am not saying that the story was perfectly portrayed, it could've been done better, but in general, Heihachi's story is kind of tragic.

He had to kill his own wife in self defence and wanted to make sure his son wasn't a monster either. While he truly loved his wife, he never knows if she ever truly loved him.
i was excited when it came and very nice game,thanks for the post
Pages: first prev 123 last