[MAFIA] YS MAFIA (GAME OVER)

Unless YM counterclaims Ebeth yeah that's pretty much town confirmation.

For me, that leaves YM, Ozzy, and IF. I was going to say that YM was likely as Ozzy and IF had identical voting records on D1 but forgot Ozzy ended up not voting.

@Ozzy: he said Hex was 100% not bulletproof, that's practically a roleclaim.
@Ozzy: Actually yeah, who do you think is scum?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Ohhhh, that comment flew past me. I also think that Ebeth is confirmed town unless YM says otherwise.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@Psy Well, I have no real reason to suspect you yet, Ebeth is also out of the question due to their role claim.

My main suspect is YM due to his general absence and the way he just went along with lynching LockeZ, not to mention that it was actually his vote that hammered LockeZ and not Ebeth's on day 1.

IF raised some suspicion right on the start of day 3, due to him going right towards YM but it could be that he's just being rash.

My list
TOWN
Ebeth

SCUM:
YellowMagic

InfectionFiles(?)

NO IDEA:
psy_wombats

I didn't give IF a colour due to him only being a suspect in my eyes.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I'm voting for YM so maybe he'll come and talk if that helps!
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Yeah I can't form an opinion on YM until he says more :/
Okay, here we go:

YM and IF have to be on opposite sides. The hammer is 3 votes with 5 players alive, and IF opened the day by voting against YM. If both IF and YM were town, then scumteam of (pick2 me+ozzy+ebeth) could've turbohammered YM right now and ended the game. If both IF and YM were scum, then IF just opened his partner up to mortal danger (ozzy with a red SCUM label, opinions of me and ebeth unknown). I think it's super unlikely that this was a try at a bus play because 1) IF suggested targeting YM yesterday and 2) they could've accomplished the same thing without IF's vote by just having IF giving a strong callout instead of a weak "only lead" thing.

Of IF/YM I don't know but it's probably IF with that baitvote. Either way, those two should know each others' alignments for sure now.

Main point though: for me that puts (YM/IF) as scum1 and (ozzy/ebeth) as scum2 and if ebeth's vig claim is true thennnn I'm extremely confident Ozzy is scum. Also because flattery is a scumtell.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Those assumptions are very solid psy, if we consider that you are not scum yourself that is.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I'm pretty confident that there's only two scum in this game, otherwise there would've already been a turbolynch this day. 4 of the 5 remaining players already talked on day 3 and only one of them voted, if there would've been 3 scum in this game two of the 4 people who spoke would've already voted on someone and the outcome of the game wouldn't be able to change.

It's either YM and IF trying to do get us off their track and then attempt to lynch either of us psy, or it's you and IF trying to lynch YM with the pretext of him being very inactive.
Yes there are only two scum or the game would've ended last night. It's 5 players left.

I do not see why IF would bus YM when they need one kill today to win. When IF cast that vote YM didn't even have heat.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Well, YM has been very inactive throughout this entire game, I'm almost sure that once he comes to see what happens he'll flip out or something, and ask us how we managed to lynch only innocent poeple till now. D:
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Well, I never said that trying to get us off their track would mean them killing one another, they might just try to imply that they don't work together through this and then when they decide on someone they can vote for them together without raising too much suspicion.
By voting for scum-YM, scum-IF would deeefinitely be risking YM getting killed. Would have only taken me or Ebeth agreeing with you that YM was scum then actually putting it to a vote. And it doesn't look like he's babysitting it.

Although I think we can agree that that vote against YM was extremely negligent for IF to make, if IF was town. That's why I think he's scum1.

Basically it comes down to which is more likely:

1. IF is silly enough to put down a vote on YM immediately: Ozzy+YM scumteam
2. IF cast a bait-vote, and then if either Ebeth or were to bite, Ozzy hammers to win: Ozzy+IF scumteam
3. IF is bussing YM at LYLO: IF+YM scumteam

1 and 2 waay more likely than 3.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Dudes I was sleeping just now. Give me a minute =(
Yellow Magic
Okay I've done a bit of reading.

I can confirm that I am not a Town vigilante. I'm just a vanilla Town, like poor Kloe.

I need to have a proper look at the voting patterns, but InfectionFiles is almost definitely scum (it makes a lot of sense to keep inactive me alive - pin me as a BAD GUY for being inactive), Ozzy looking likely.

#lynch InfectionFiles
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Votecount
1 on Yellow Magic - InfectionFiles
1 on InfectionFiles - Yellow Magic

Not voting: Ebeth, Ozzy, Psy

You got 38 hours left.
Yellow Magic
Voting on Day 2:

5 on Hexadol - Cave Dog, Ebeth, Ozzy, InfectionFiles, Psy
2 on Cave Dogi - Hexadol, Klow

Not voting: Yellow Magicardo

Voting on Day 1:
======================================
4 on LockeZ- Hexadol, Infection, Gourd, Yellow Magic, Ebeth, LockeZ
1 on Kloe - LockeZ
1 on OzzyTheOne -Cave Dog
1 on LockeZ - Psy
Not voting: Ebeth, Ozzy

Looks like the normally astute Psy basically bandwagoned twice on Town, so I don't know if he can fully trust him either
Yellow Magic
if we can fully trust him either*
Yellow Magic
Okay, upon further inspection, the vote by Psy for LockeZ wasn't exactly a bandwagon...
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I think that psy might be scum after all, on day 1 he failed to back up any proper reasoning for voting LockeZ and he didn't stop it from happening. He then abstained from voting on day 2 in order to brush off suspicion, realizing that day 1 could bite him if he tried to push a case on day 2.

As for YM or IF I am not certain, they're 50/50 to me, now that YM has voiced his own opinion. I'm more inclined towards thinking psy is scum now, he started the vote on LockeZ, he's the first one that confidently suggested there were 2 scum in the game, he probably killed Kloe because he thought she had a doctor role.

#lynch psy_wombats

Guys, be very careful with who you give a second vote, as that will practically decide the hammer of the day to some extent.