[MAFIA] YS MAFIA (GAME OVER)

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=OzzyTheOne
He then abstained from voting on day 2 in order to brush off suspicion, realizing that day 1 could bite him if he tried to push a case on day 2.

Psy did vote on Day 2, though: He bandwagon on Hex.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Oh right he did bandwagon on Hex! And the fact that he didn't try to change it at all even though he apparently was against it makes him look even more suspicious to me.
Ozzy, you don't need to make stuff up, the only reason should need to vote against me is here: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/22992/?post=820325#post820325. YM/Ebeth/IF should know only one of us can be town, bar LYLO bussing.

I guess for the record though, my votes:
- LockeZ, I thought only power roles had characters and he went after Kloe. I /started/ the voting on him, why would I try to stop it?
- Hex, after 1) he requested to be hammered and 2) Cave claimed to be some sort of cop

Your votes:
- Awful vote #4 on Cave, that you cancelled after Cave and I called you out
- Jumping on and off the Hex wagon

@YM: What's your confidence that IF is scum? If it's something other than "very high" let me know why.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
A lot of Oz's behavior has been scummy but it might also just be due to him being a new player. IF voting for YM is a bad vote but also a terrible move if IF is scum (unless they're bussing YM early? But given YMs general inaction it seems unlikely that he would have been active in scum chat and they wouldn't have agreed to this. If scum is Oz+Psy Oz bussing Psy is also a terrible move. I also can't tell if Psy is scum and that's part of his astute readings or he's normally like this since I haven't played with him before (I think?? It would have been 2 years ago if I had)

Anyway sorry for the rambling, I'm thinking scum is Oz + IF

We might only have 1 scum too.

Also Cap can we get an hours left count?
Ebeth
author=psy_wombats
I guess for the record though, my votes:
- LockeZ, I thought only power roles had characters and he went after Kloe. I /started/ the voting on him, why would I try to stop it?

What do you mean by this? Everyone has had a character so far even Vanilla town, do you not have a character?
Yellow Magic
Holy crap, good spot Ebeth.

#cancel

Psy, what's your role please?
@Ebeth: I think the initial IF vote against YM was intended as bait. He calls attention to it here: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/22992/?post=820317#post820317. If either you or I voted against YM, Ozzy was in position to immediately hammer.

@YM: Vanilla town. I initially skimmed my role PM and I'm not familiar with YS so I thought I was a generic NPC.
Yellow Magic
Yeah, not buying it. I'm a vanilla town too and in addition to my name being emboldened, there's picture underneath the text in the PM I was sent.

I think you've slipped up, man.

#lynch pay_wombats
Yellow Magic
LOL that typo. Hopefully my vote still stands
Yellow Magic
Should go without saying but if psy flips Mafia, by process of elimination InfectionFiles is Mafia numero duo
If I could claim my character, you'd immediately understand my D1 confusion. I didn't make up something about characters for a day 1 vote against LockeZ, and if I did, the only point of concealing my character would be to conceal a role.

Who's your second scum team member? Ozzy+me can't be the scumteam or we would've been able to extended hammer IF. I think you've got until he wakes up.

#lynch OzzyTheOne @IF I guess there's still a chance YM is scum and you're town in which case I guess this could still be salvaged.
At least cancel until Ebeth is back, she's your third vote in your setup. You're setting up for IF's hammer.
Was hoping not to play this because it'll get you killed tomorrow YM, but I know you're the seer, not vanilla. Scum would only have a 50/50 shot of getting that right between the two remaining town, but as an actual vanilla I know the remaining non-Ebeth town is seer.
Yellow Magic
Your first paragraph doesn't make any sense to me. I also don't see why I should cancel my vote. If IF doesn't vote for you at this point that's even more auspicious.

Seer? What makes you think I'm a Seer? Are you suggesting there's both an Alignment Cop and a Seer in the same game?
LockeZ was miller so I figured there had to be a seer. I misread Cave's flip as a role cop vs alignment cop and only now checked. Sorry.

Re:canceling - The game's a 3v2, so to win, town has to have 3 votes in alignment. Ebeth is pretty much confirmed town, so if I were scum, you'd have to convince Ebeth as well that I'm scum vs Ozzy or IF. But as you're voting now, either Ebeth or IF could hammer. Until you confirm Ebeth's vote, by voting now, you're only opening up the opportunity for IF to hammer if you're wrong, which is why I'm pulling out all the cards because we only have until he shows up. If you're scum then welp.

In that first post, I mean what would even be the point of my trying to hide that I had a character? To start a vote on LockeZ? It'd be a stupid and immediately discoverable lie.

Last point: if your only available scumteams are (me+IF) or (IF+ozzy), why are you voting /me/ ?
Ebeth
Wasn't LockeZ a seer? Why would there be two?
Ebeth
Ninja'd LockeZ was miller ur right
LockeZ was miller, implying there was a seer. I was so convinced cave was a role cop that when he flipped xxxcop I somehow managed to think he was role cop so we still had to have an actual cop.
Ebeth
YM cancel until IF gets back please
Ebeth
Argh never mind, if IF hammers it'll tell us more. I think we might not have a seer, LockeZs miller might have been the counter to Caves alignment cop.

I can't tell if Psy is making actual points or getting desperate and slipping up.