[MAFIA] SIMPLE MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE

Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=Cap_H
She won't get lynched for not having any reads or other game solving content. So, It might be quite helpful, if you have a valid reason.

What a suspicious thing to say.

Most everyone here can already intuit how I "know" she's town, so I'd like to know why you want to know. Although I'm beginning to guess.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Also would like to say- I'm not putting any reads out because my gut instinct in these games is often wrong. I'm waiting till we have more info which will only come with more posting or a lynch.
Hey I'm just going to go through and read comments on old things for a bit and reply as I go. When I catch up to present day I'll say how I'm feelin' overall.
author=Jeroen_Sol
He says Ebeth is definitely not mafia, which is a very odd thing for scum to say on day 1. He'd either be decreasing the pool of possible mislynch targets or connecting himself to his scumbuddy way too early in the game.

Maybe he's trying to get a guilty verdict via association? Like, if he flips scum later the person he claimed "innocent for sure" would be suspected. If he hadn't gotten any heat for the post it seems like a plausible plan. Maybe not entirely logical but then I don't understand what he's doing anyway.

author=Jeroen_Sol
I'm currently more wary of Gourd for calling the post "the pinnacle of scumminess" but not following that up with a vote.

#Lynch Gourd_Clae

I always wait until later in the day to cast my vote. You know this.

I don't understand how you're simultaneously voting for me but also agreeing with me in most of this post though. XD

Ebeth
Okay I just re-read everything. It seems to me that Demonlord is probably vanilla and just made some confusingly worded but innocent slip-ups.

Isrieri has somewhat explained his reasoning and I'm beginning to think he's just being vague for fun rather than scum reasons (though it's still annoying). I'm gonna #Cancel my vote on him.

Gourd's comment here seems weird to me- especially since he didn't vote to lynch Isieri afterwards.

author=Gourd_Clae
Then, he tops it all off by claiming vanilla town like any respectable god-fearing scum would do. Which is super suspect because he's... not that under fire and no one asked. Welp. Guilty conscience much?

I like that it is the pinnacle of scumminess tho. It's very pure. XD

The "Guilty conscience much?" part is not great reading for someone's guilt in a game where no one dies irl. And of course he's claiming vanilla town- everyone would claim vanilla town if you asked rn them since claing scum would get you lynched day one by town and claiming a Pr would get you killed night 1 by mafia. All of this makes me think Gourd was jumping aboard throwing suspicion on Isieri for his clairvoyant posts but he didn't want to be the first one to lynch since if Is flips town it'd put the suspicion back on him.

Cap's role hunting and badgering is pretty weird too.

I'm gonna give Gourd some time to respond to this and then move my vote to him if he's not convincing enough.
Ebeth
/post sniped by Gourd
oh well there you go then! XD
also I'm reading the post and you guys are right that it's... a bit dramatic. I was just playing the part of a sleuth, ya know!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
@Psy- Obviously, but you still want one of us dead ;p

As for me, I'm still trying to catch up on some of this threads. But Cap is looking good for scum, but I'm also not so used to his playstyle. The same goes for Isri, not sure if ive ever played with him. So of course his actions are coming off strange.
Same also goes for LockeZ, all I know of his play style is from watching old games and hearing things. So I feel he's probably town and it's just his play style that is aggressive.

You(psy) I'm pretty sure is town. Same with Jero. Demonlord probably is, and I'm not really buying into the blunder thing. But if he is scum then he sure is mostly getting away with it because it was a "silly mistake"

Annnd, Ebeth? Ebeth comes off innocent. So for Day 1 I'm really fine with whoever. Even if that becomes me. I haven't had so much time this game which I wasn't expecting. Oh, oh and Gourd. I don't want to kill off gourd mainly to not be spiteful. He's good town and a smart player and I wouldn't want to lose him because of our thing.
InfectionFiles
I got sniped a shit ton, so more catching up!

InfectionFiles
And I actually agree with Ebeth about Cap H, the constant digging into power roles is not exactly super scummy (it is but) it's just not helpful town if that's the case.
author=psy_wombats
It reeks of vanilla town doing something unproductive instead of playing the game.

This is possible although I still feel that isri is very scummy. It sounds like a fine day 1 lynch at least?
author=Cap_H
Also, Jero I see where are you coming from. Especially that last sentence from Gourd is really strange. Why pure? And why you like it?
TBH, Isri looks too wolfy to be a wolf, but I need to hear his answer before making any decision.

Seems a bit opportunistic to me but idk that this is a major scumtell.
author=Jeroen_Sol
In pianotm's championship game, someone was keeping track of people's reads and votes for analysis in a table like this. I thought it was a really good idea, so I'm doing it too. If anything's off or you have more to add, please say so.

Also, if I die, please continue the chart.

A good chart. A visual representation of eveyone's thoughts is cool and I appreciate! ;w;b
Ebeth
author=Gourd_Clae
also I'm reading the post and you guys are right that it's... a bit dramatic. I was just playing the part of a sleuth, ya know!

It's a bit suspicious is what it is.
welp, sleep deprivation will do that I guess~ isri is still suspicious imo. If he's a power role he painted a big x on himself for no reason. If he's vanilla he's being unhelpful (and claiming info he doesn't have which is lying), if he's scum he was originally trying to confuse, then I called him out and now he's covering himself by saying he ~just knows~. But also he claimed vanilla so??? And if he does have a power role he probably hasn't had a chance to use it yet.
author=Isrieri
Most everyone here can already intuit how I "know" she's town, so I'd like to know why you want to know. Although I'm beginning to guess.

is it because you're evil or
so yeah the scum option looks most likely to me counterpoint?

I guess I could see cap too. I'd say isri and cap are probably not BOTH mafia though.
InfectionFiles
Isri is either playing weird town or bad scum. Cap however is either trying to be helpful town but only really making it worse or is aggressive scum. Both seem a little too obvious as scum tells but then again I know nothing of Isri. And Cap might just be unhelpful without releasing it. (But we keep telling him so)
okay:

author=Isrieri
Most everyone here can already intuit how I "know" she's town

Well a good surefire way to know someone is town is to be scum yourself.

Right now to me you look like you're heavily implying you're the cop that got a night 0 investigation. Possible reasons why:
1) Unsubtle scum play
2) You are actually the cop, actually with a night 0 investigation, and are being very dumb
3) You are bored vanilla trying to draw a nightkill
I'm pretty sure /any/ of those warrant a lynch vote, actually. Which I'd cast if there wasn't so much time left.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Isrieri
I'd be happy to tell you how I know Ebeth is in the clear if you tell me how it helps town at all.
Because then we won't lynch her? Sseriously, knowing who is mafia and who is not mafia is fucking helpful. It's the primary objective of the game, no one needs to explain it to you!

Jesus Fuckleberry Christ.