3%
aquatorrent
9%
PsiSteve
1%
ModeGone
1%

Pages: 1

Welcome to the voting round of Kids Design the Darndest Things 2! Here we will vote for each of our favourite entries for each monster design. Take a gander at the entries below, pick your favourite, and cast your vote! I will also be getting my son to pick his favourite entry (and that entry will receive a special Achievement!)

Big Pig

Healy:

Bart_Sol :

Seiromem:

Gourd_Clae:

unity:

pianotm:

riderx40:

chenbaiwan:

Fflo:

suzy_cheesedreams:

aquatorrent:

PsiSteve:

ModeGone:

Please cast your vote! I will tally the poll on Monday February 12th.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
aquatorrent's feels like a legitimate pokemon so that's what I voted for even though it was a tough decision because there is a lot of great ones
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I felt like ModeGone's was closest to what was probably intended.
I found rider's to be charming. While I didn't see the shape as a crown it was an interesting form that called to mind Hindu gods and medieval-fantasy warlocks. It also has the added boon of feeling the most polished.
These are so good...but I'm gonna have to go with Healy's, its just so darn cute. Sorta a cute-angry. Disgruntled pig!
I voted for bert's because it's super stylish. I could see it as an actual battler in a video game. Shout out to Rider's though because Ice Pig's posture is something to behold! Oh oh and shout out to modegone's because ice pig's backpack is too cute.

@suzy Aw, shucks~<3 All of yours are super aesthetic!
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
Hmm... so hard to decide...

Gourd's has a certain "Hello Sailor" appeal to it.
riderx40's seems the best for an actual in-game battler.
unity's seems to have the best visual appeal to me.
All art looks very stylish and creative! xDD Hmm, very hard decision.

I guess I voted for unity's, because I really like how it will do as an official rpg monster bust or face-set/portrait. xD
So much great art! Nice work everyone!
In the end I voted for Rider's, but I quite love Gourdy's and Unity's too. (And Suzy's piglet is utterly adorable)
Everyone's designs are great!
As for my choice, I went with Bart_Sol's BigPig its a really classy looking sprite.
Man, this was harder than I thought it would be! chenbaiwan's stuck out for me, so I chose that one.
I voted for piano's because it has a giant gay turd with pennies on the pig's head and it just really great..bart's one have this Lufia-ish style style to it which looks really neat.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Difficult choice...
I voted for Unity, in the end.
Kids Choice Award (as chosen by my 5yo son):

unity
author=Cobaltcab
Well I made one a while back but I forgot about the contest end date. So here's my take on Big Pig anyway, just for the heck of it

Also I didn't realize how big(pig) this was, so my bad
THIS POLL IS CLOSED!

As of this moment, riderx40 wins the popular vote with 15.

Congratulations!
unity
You're magical to me.
author=kentona
Kids Choice Award (as chosen by my 5yo son):

unity

Hooray! :DDDDD Thank you so much, kentona's kid ^_^
Pages: 1