DRAGONBALL ORIGINS (DS)

Pages: 1
Believe it or not, after 23 years of this franchise's existence, they've finally created a bonafide good game (even if it is obvious they took a LOT of notes from Phantom Hourglass when making it.) There's no need to know a thing about Dragonball since the game starts you at the very beginning of the story. For those that hate DBZ, this means you won't find super saiyans, power levels (though you can level your skills using experience orbs), thirty minute power-ups, etc. My only complaint so far is that I wish they had been able to use the original Dragonball OST. It would've been really cool to have "Makafushigi Adventure" playing on the title screen :D

http://www.dsfanboy.com/photos/dragon-ball-origins/1100727/ - Screenshots

(Note: Not that I believe I have any chance of convincing anyone to actually buy this game ... )
I played the old DB games on the gba so i'll have to play this one. By the look of the screens this looks pretty good.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Why the DS? Also I found Tenkaichi 2-3 pretty fun games.
The intro is great! This is getting released in Europe right?
author=tsimehC link=topic=2397.msg42738#msg42738 date=1226327077
The intro is great! This is getting released in Europe right?

Yes. Though I'm not sure when. It was announced for Europe almost as soon as it came out in Japan and actually was announced for North America not very long ago, oddly.

Tau:

Not sure if this game is like the Tenkaichi Budokai games. It's a dungeon-filled action adventure game, not a fighter.
This game was awesome! The cut scenes were amazing and I never watched Dragon Ball before but I didn't need to as this filled in the blanks for me. I was an avid watcher of DBZ and DBGT so this was immensely fun to play. I hope the DBZ and DBGT come out. The DBZ one I reckon would be a complete sell-out!
this game is good then? ive been curious about it and i was thinking about grabbing it from wallmart the other day but didn't due to the amount that they have been milking the series over the years. hmm ill see i guess- ill download it for my brothers R4 to check it out.
You won't be disappointed.
Pages: 1