24%

Pages: first prev 1234 last
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
from WIP
what are you all doing to my website

Be proud of your legacy.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=WIP

To be fair, it's mostly Liberty.
Wow, throw me under the bus why doncha? XD
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I mean, you're the one who came up with the idea and asked people to do it, so if the shoe fits...
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I think it's a great idea, tbh. It gets in the way of nothing. Just a little dude that either A) pops up for events, or B) drifts into history.
author=WIP

lololol for some reason this post makes me picture an angry confused old man waking up in the middle of the night and writing it
Well... I must ask this.

Is this contest ended?

There is no ending date for the voting pool and no decision was taken about the "final showdown" for the 3 finalists.

Assuming that after all this time Gammak is the winning mascotte, we could expect al least a winning declaration... and BADGESSSSS!

Why no news?
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Please stop reviving this.
author=WIP

propello?
1 - It's ended.
2 - Thanks for reminding me about the badges. I had forgotten that there was a badge component.
3 - Since there wasn't many people who wanted a top three vote, the winner is Gammak.

Badges have been sent! Congrats, Dudes!
So at work they rolled out Microsoft Teams and Outlook. You get to pick an avatar image. Luckily I had an image saved that worked...

Sooz
author=kentona
So at work they rolled out Microsoft Teams and Outlook. You get to pick an avatar image. Luckily I had an image saved that worked...

5/5!! Seriously, this one was really cool. I wanted to use this guy for a mock RMN Magazine Cover at some point.
Or even a commercial, where he slyly tilts his shades down before asking "...So, you like RPGmaker games?"
Hope more people check out visitorfromdreams's stuff.
author=kentona

The Majestic Knight Slime in his natural environment ha ha.

author=LordBlueRouge
Hope more people check out visitorfromdreams's stuff.

I hear his stuff is pretty alright. B)
I really liked RiderX's. Reminded me of the blue-haired Action Replay girl (drawn by Larry Bundy Jr aka Guru Larry).
Pages: first prev 1234 last