IDIOTS IN IVALICE: A "ROLL TO DODGE" RP

(I'll buy new supplies later)

"There sure is a lot of trash lying around lately..." thinks Vivian before she notices her ninja comrade, Lenzo, standing there and startling her.

"Oh! Yes, Lazlo, right? It's been a while since we last talked. How've you been?"

Vivian leans forward and points to her large clover hair accessory. In a single breath, she says:

"By the way, do you think that Leafy's looking a bit droopy and dim? It must have been the dry and foul air of that place that got to him last week... I hope that he's not beginning to wilt. That would be terrible! My poor, poor Leafy! I know I'm to blame. I should have been more careful and treated you with better care. Don't be mad at me, please, Leafy..."
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
(I'd like to spend my money to buy:
1 Phoenix Down (25 Gil)
1 Remedy (10 Gil)
1 Knot of Rust (15 Gil))

I've been a bit more quiet for a few days after our return from the Jagd - Janna wasn't wrong with her assumption that the Arcanist's death bothered me. By now, I'm back to being my chipper, annoying old self, though.

Even if I can hear the conversation between Vivi and her friend, I will stay out of it for now. She seems to have this well in hand.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I would like to purchase

(1) Phoenix down 25G
(1) Remedy 10G
(1) Potion 15G