ENMXDEV & USING OUR GAMES

Pages: first prev 123 next last
Fucking asshole found more:
https://apkgk.com/developer/EnmxDev
easy enough to report on there but then we get to these three:
http://applion.jp/android/developer/EnmxDev/
https://androspace.ru/495008-the-abyssal-of-the-opera.html
couldn't see a dev page on this one, scroll down to the bottom to see the other two.
https://appagg.com/developer/enmxdev/?hl=it

Edit:
https://apkpure.com/ar/developer/EnmxDev?page=1
One I don't have to do, sorry for everyone else who has to add another one to their list.
Woah, looks like this guy took also my sweet little The Last Summer :)

yea he stole my game, I managed to get it removed off google play but the other sites still hasnt removed them, i reported them, the one with facebook page linked hasn't gotten back to me either. Today i noticed he has uploaded even more games on google play.
Check image below.
thanks for the update!

...is there any way to report a Dev on GooglePlay??
Only the real dev of the game can.
unity
You're magical to me.
He's clearly a repeat offender. I wonder why google's not suspended his account?
He took my 2 games down once I issued the 2 copyright strikes against him and then Google came back and said they couldnt find any evidence that he had stolen my work because he had taken them down...
author=visitorsfromdreams
He took my 2 games down once I issued the 2 copyright strikes against him and then Google came back and said they couldnt find any evidence that he had stolen my work because he had taken them down...

same thing happened to me, except i don't think i gave copyright strikes, they suddenly went down and then google contacted me a day later saying they couldn't find my stolen work. They said if the matter is still a concern I told them everything about what has been happening about this guy, so hopefully they will get back to me.

some new games has been added one, is starchild and the other is an SMT fangame that uses ripped ATLUS assets called The reborn world.
In my newest game, I'm making sure I put a disclosure at the very beginning of my game about where you can download it, and that it's FREE to play with NO ads, and if they're currently playing it as such, to visit (linking this site) to get their free copy, ad free, and support the actual developer of the game.

I'm doing the same for my next update/version of Tales of Yuria... but unfortunately, this guy (and anyone that DL it now) is going to have my older version. Maybe I'll add some new content to my current game to set it apart from the one he/she currently has. Get the ENHANCED EDITION HERE (SUCK IT EnmxDev)! :-)

I'll also be following AceofAces suggestion to protect it better on my next version.
it don't matter if u do that, these people know to remove stuff, as i had a splash screen and credits, and he got them both removed. But yeah I plan to do do up the newer version and make it better.
What is WRONG with people like this?! Seriously!

"Don't touch other people's stuff" is something most of us learned in grade school!

Welp, doesn't look like any of my games were stolen here, or indeed anywhere else, phew.

Sometimes it pays off to be a relatively unknown RPGmaker who only uploads very intermittently. XD

I hope those of you who had your work stolen get this guy's tidal wave of stolen work removed ASAP!

author=Liberty
Be warned that I just checked my email box after giving a few reviews pointing out that these games had been stolen only to have it inundated with spam. This is my normal rmn email account (where I tend to send all my rmn-based inquiry emails and not my mian account), but this fuckhead seems to have forgotten that nowdays it's dead easy to just hit a few buttons to forever consign email spam to the depths of hell.

So, yeah, this guy is retaliatory in the way he does shit.

Dang, this guy is extra levels of prick.

It looks like Enmxdev changed their name to "RPGMVDevs", though they still appear if you look for the original name.

I don't think they plan to stop at all >_>.
I know the feeling. They stole my game too. It's sad that we have to deal with this. All we can really do is hope to find better encryption for our future games, and some how embed find away to embed our signature into our games.
author=visitorsfromdreams

if only google like... kept a record of what apps were added and removed from their store. someone should teach google how to audit
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Looks like he took my game: Dragon Lancer MV
(I believe the only game made with that engine.)

Some of these websites look impossible to deal with.
Still is better than having my commercial games pirated.

I remember something like this happening years ago on itch.io, but the guy stole the games and uploaded them with viruses or something.

turns out the old link doesn't work and he has a new name 'RPGMVDevs' here is the new link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=RPGMVDevs&hl=en_US
The one thing we got is coming together as a community. Just keep reporting your games to these sites. I'd like to think if the games keep getting taken down, this person will just eventually give up. Maybe. Hopefully. It's just so frustrating and time consuming.

I mean... thanks to this dick, I'm putting off working on my next game because I'm so focused on searching my current game and making sure it's not popping up on other sites. My friend's even helping me with it. I'm gonna have to start paying her as a legal consultant. :-P
This shit makes me so angry I'm actually, physically in pain from it. And he didn't even steal one of MY games (THAT I KNOW OF... YET!?)...

author=kory_toombs
Some of these websites look impossible to deal with.
Still is better than having my commercial games pirated.

Either I completely cannot understand where you're coming from here or I'm just misunderstanding what you're actually saying. Surely one person pirating a copy of your game that they should have paid you $XX for isn't as bad as someone TAKING CREDIT for something you made to give away for free and then making money off of it?

author=Sgt M
EDIT: Looks like he's retaliating by uploading more games. I know the dev who made Craig so i'll let them know of the theft. Keep on him!

What the fucking FUCK? How can anyone be this much of a scumbag? I'm always baffled when human beings descend to this depth of scumbaggery. I can't put myself in this thief's shoes and imagine any kind of rationalization by which "my" action are right or even OKAY. There are a lot of people (and by people I mean corporations) that it is okay to steal from because frankly, they have a whole hell of a lot more than they need...indie video game devs not named Jonathan blow would be the last to make the list.

author=unity
He's clearly a repeat offender. I wonder why google's not suspended his account?

This x1000.

author=AeroFunk80
The one thing we got is coming together as a community. Just keep reporting your games to these sites. I'd like to think if the games keep getting taken down, this person will just eventually give up. Maybe. Hopefully. It's just so frustrating and time consuming.

True but we shouldn't need to come together as a community for this. Google should be less terrible about handling this issue.
Jeez, he/she even stole one of Starmage's games.

Sadly, this sort of thing reminds me of why DoubleJump Books had to pull down their free pdf for their strategy guide for Disgaea: Hour of Darkness.
Pages: first prev 123 next last