[POLL] WHEN DO HIGH SCHOOL/COLLEGE FINALS HAPPEN FOR YOU? FOR USE IN FUTURE EVENTS AND JAMS

Poll

When Do High School/College Finals Happen for you? - Results

March
33%
April
11%
May
55%

Pages: 1
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
What it says on the tin. In which of the following months do you have the least time for RMN activities?
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
NEVER, BITCHES!!! AHAHAHA!!!!

...though I kind of wish I could swap with you whippersnappers. Youth is wasted on the young :V
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!
High School = 1997-2001

College = 2001-2005

So they happened about 15 years ago at the earliest.

High School = 1995-1999
College = 1999-2004

also I seem busiest in Sep and Dec
I have exams to write in February and two papers for March.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I'm busy for next six to eight months.
Those of you still struggling with school, you have my sympathies. Exams and end-of-semester projects were the bane of my participation in too many events. XD

On my end, I oughta be good. School is long since done, and having my own apartment in the very near future will give me event-dev-time over mealtime, lol.
about 12 years ago?

also, who the fuck has finals in March??? Is that an overseas thing? I've never heard of that anywhere before on the North American continent.

wait... "high school"...is a non-trivial portion of our userbase really in high school????
There's different systems. In Germany Abitur length varies from state to state, the one I happened to do it in had like, 12 and a half years (vs 12 or 13), so finals were indeed in March - well, oral ones in March, written in January. It was either a rush to get into summer term for uni, or get a job and go for the winter one if you were aiming for a university degree. Throughout school there's no real exam period, instead they are peppered throughout the year.

As for University .. yeah, March is a thing.
AkarithePeanut
A lazy teenager's spirit in a mid 20 adult's body
I actually graduated this year and start working in two days so we'll see, but for universities/school busiest are july and november (edit: Chile)
Backwards_Cowboy
owned a Vita and WiiU. I know failure
I honestly thought those of us who still use RPG Maker skewed older than this.

EDIT: Somehow this appeared as a current active topic for me, but it looks like that was from spam. Shame on me.
Pages: 1