[MAFIA] UNBALANCED MAFIA - GAME OVER

On second thought
#cancel
I'm not sure how effective it would be in a closed setup that's intended to be unbalanced. There haven't been any actual real claims yet though.

Were at the stage where we aren't going to get any real reads yet, but because muffle is playing like I'd expect I'm going to do this. In fact I suspect muffles whole reason for lynching me is because of my no lynch strat last game. It paid off though.

That said, I wouldn't no lynch in an unknown setup like this.

#lynch ozzy
No my reason for lynching you was 'cause your bitch ass was gonna believe ozzy's ass claim over mine and I was am salty.

But of course that was a joke lynch. And a no lynch is not a good idea.
Also why did Ozzy vote for me and than tale right after ozzy? that was weird. tale cancelled but still.

If I could kill 1 player it'd be cave because he scares me, if I could prevent someone from dying it'd be uh... it'd be cave... if cave is town, because cave is also really smart... I would say demonlord because he usually has good opinions and mafia skills but we all know where that went last game.

I think 72 hours is a bit much and slow but if people are having difficulties due to timezones than it's fine, especially since hammer should make things faster.
author=demonlord5000
That said, I wouldn't no lynch in an unknown setup like this.

Yeah, we know very little until we see someone flip. Nolynch is not a good idea here.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
now everyone can answer my important question. if you could both kill 1 player....in the game...and ensure a player's survival for the night, who would you pick for each

Can I choose to sacrifice myself to save myself?
Cave's question reminds me of a math problem which is why I asked Fomar for opinion.

I'll return several hours from now for a post. I'm busy during afternoon due to errands on last day of June.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
My vote is obviously a joke. As for Cave's question, there has been little to no communication amongst players so far, making his question kinda... pointless? He's asking for reads but no one has said anything significant yet to get a read on anyone?

#cancel

#lynch Cave

Explain yourself commie scum.
Also, without a confirmed powerful role like parity cop, we should definitely lynch someone instead of going for a nolynch.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
I didn't ask for reads at all. I asked, who would you kill.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Hi guys, I'm here.

We should save Cave. He hasn't claimed daycop yet. The only reason I can think of for that is he's actually a daycop. Think about it.

author=demonlord5000
In fact I suspect muffles whole reason for lynching me is because of my no lynch strat last game. It paid off though.

That's a good point, you were the one who broke my setup.
Lynch demonlord5000
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Is that a legitimate lynch vote because I should totally make a votecount sometime.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
All my jokevotes are 100% serious business.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
personally, I would kill ozzy for questioning me and being the darkworld version of oddrabbit. I'd save the new person who hasn't posted yet because killing new people is a crime. I wouldn't save myself because mafia is a bad game.
I would kill demonlord, I'm going to scumread him no matter what. So might as well sacrifice him now.

I would save the new guy, don't want to scare away new players. I take it Lizardman_Princess is never coming back because we lynched them early on in their second game with us?
I'm somewhat confused. I understand that nolynching is a bad idea for an unknown setup and we shouldn't lynch a new person.

If time permits, I'll check back in the afternoon for another post. Haven't decided on who to lynch yet.

Day 1 could end with Ozzy or Demon (not that I suspected) | Jereon usually scumread demon? Unbalanced setup is broken, no
By setup, I'm talking about this current game. I wasn't around for previous mafia
Jeroen_Sol
Well, at this rate we're going to nolynch.

I'm still up for murdering demon for no reason.
Let's get this show on the road! let's make a lynch everyone will be happy with!

#Lynch Muffle

I was just reminded that my camping trip which had been planned two weeks prior is tomorrow and I'll be gone for four days with no wifi so I'm really really sorry. I thought mafia would happen sooner and this wouldn't be a problem and then I totally forgot.
author=Muffle
Let's get this show on the road! let's make a lynch everyone will be happy with!

#Lynch Muffle

I was just reminded that my camping trip which had been planned two weeks prior is tomorrow and I'll be gone for four days with no wifi so I'm really really sorry. I thought mafia would happen sooner and this wouldn't be a problem and then I totally forgot.

Are you town or scum?
Jeroen_Sol
I kind of don't want to redo the situation from Avalon mafia where Muffle wants to leave the game and is lynched for that reason, even if it would prevent a modkill. Especially if she also claims to be town, which I have no reason to disbelieve if she wants out.
Its not that I want to leave the game. But I'm gonna be gone for 4 days. #Cancel lynch but yeah I get it. sorry. im really sorry. Im down for a demon or ozzy lynch, but I won't be here after today so if you want my vote you'll need it before the end of the day. I guess I'll be getting modkilled. I'm really sorry again. I wanted to play :( Maybe someone could come as back up? I can ask LockeZ