SECRET SANTA 2022

KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
Hey. So, the cutoffs were on the 10th of December, right? But in site time it's 2 days later on monday the 12th. That's less than 2 weeks to get something done. The secret santa PMs should be sent out soon, right?
Soon, yes. I've been sick the last few days. Should get them some time today.
Sent. Any questions,, just ask. Again, steam is a last ditch choice if you've tried all else and failed. Give at least a good go at MAKING something first!
author=Liberty
Sent. Any questions,, just ask. Again, steam is a last ditch choice if you've tried all else and failed. Give at least a good go at MAKING something first!

Didn't get a message ;w;
I got the message. Maybe some didn't get sent out?

Anyway, thanks Liberty! I know what to do for mine.
author=Gourd_Clae
author=Liberty
Didn't get a message ;w;

Sorry about that. Must have missed your name when sending. Have double-checked now and pretty sure I've sent everyone! XD

Now sent!
author=Liberty
author=Gourd_Clae
author=Liberty
Didn't get a message ;w;
Sorry about that. Must have missed your name when sending. Have double-checked now and pretty sure I've sent everyone! XD

Now sent!

Thanks, Libby! :D
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Woot woot, lets gooooo. I got a tricky one, imo, gotta really think into what to make for my secret santa.
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
I got my message and already made my present! Can't wait to share it!
I sent my gift 'w')v
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I don't know if there are any stragglers left, but, here's hoping there aren't many of them!
author=Marrend
I don't know if there are any stragglers left, but, here's hoping there aren't many of them!

Just handed mine in! It's always fun to go through people's games and decide what to gift!
I had a bit of trouble trying to think of something I could make, but ultimately found something I could do. Hopefully my Secret Santa enjoys what I created for them.
I've finally straggled in, finished.
Done! Let me know if you're missing a gift or something went wrong, but all gifts have been sent.

Now, time to play "Who got me this?!" game! Remember, don't post the gifts you've given to the site until I give the go-ahead, just revel in the knowledge that you all did wonderfully for now.

Seriously, barring any fuck-ups after this, there doesn't seem to have been any actual issues this year. Blow me down with a feather!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Did we get full attendance this time around?
Full marks all round, yes!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Hmm...I don't even remotely recognize the art style...

No clue at all.
Here's the gift I got from my Secret Santa.

The art style is familiar. If I had to guess, I would probably say that
OzzyTheOne or WaKa made my gift.

Either way, thanks for the present, Secret Santa! I really like this!

I'm not quite sure who could have made these. They're fun and capture the spirit of the character well while showing off the artist's style. Thanks yo!