SECRET SANTA 2022

I got two wonderful LPs that I really enjoyed watching! Thanks a bunch Santa! They were fun!
idk who my santa is but whoever is this random PoV person is dating an expy of a 2d character is hilarious.
Thank you secret santa, that was an awesome review. I really enjoyed reading it. It was well written, detailed and thorough and has made my morning, so once again thank you <3
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I got a really funny collection of all of my wishes from all of my posts in secret santas (avatars, music, a comic strip, haikus). Thank you, it really made my morning!

Not sure, who the resident Tim Burton fan and my santa is.
I got a top-notch review. I love it. Thank you!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I got the CUTEST fanfiction for Hollow Project I'm so happy with my gift. I believe it was Liberty that gifted me?

I love it a lot whoever wrote it! The little cube friend fanart was just as cute. Really good Christmas gift thank you!!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
https://imgur.com/a/FzzYefC

Can’t grab the image link individually for some reason, but thank you so much Santa! I love this, great choice in picking Birdboy to make fanart of. My first guess was Waka since he does pixel art and earlier in the year I recommended it to him, but I don’t think that’s actually the case. I wanna say kalechips maybe?
I got some lovely pixel art versions of my profile picture, thank you Santa! :D
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I got Ara Fell on Steam and I'd been looking to get that for a while. Though sadly, this means I can't guess very accurately who my Santa is, but regardless, thanks a lot Santa! :3
I got a nice fanart of a character from my game.
I don't really have a clue who made it but thank you! I love it!

Merry Christmas, everyone!
Oh my god, nooooooooo, WaKa just told me there actually is a Secret Santa this year, and I just found out about this post :'( I thought the Christmas Card event was a replacement this year, and didn't see any Secret Santa posts in November and thought no event for this year T_T Sorry I'm not in Secret Santa... ;( Next time I will check RMN more during December in case something like this happens again... And Merry Christmas, everyone!!
EDIT: Okay, NEXT Secret Santa, if I don't sign up, then someone should PM me or tell me. Otherwise it's likely I missed it. I'm very, very, VERY into Secret Santa, so if I don't sign up, then it likely is that I missed it. T_T I'm so sad I missed this year's... :'(
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
Here's the one I got!

Pretty cool fanart for Chronicles: The Lost Page. I like it!
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
author=kiyasu
Oh my god, nooooooooo, WaKa just told me there actually is a Secret Santa this year, and I just found out about this post :'( I thought the Christmas Card event was a replacement this year, and didn't see any Secret Santa posts in November and thought no event for this year T_T Sorry I'm not in Secret Santa... ;( Next time I will check RMN more during December in case something like this happens again... And Merry Christmas, everyone!!
EDIT: Okay, NEXT Secret Santa, if I don't sign up, then someone should PM me or tell me. Otherwise it's likely I missed it. I'm very, very, VERY into Secret Santa, so if I don't sign up, then it likely is that I missed it. T_T I'm so sad I missed this year's... :'(

I'm sorry I didn't message you about it since I have your contact info on discord and stuff. I missed secret Santa the last two years for the same reason, so I get your pain. Just for the record Secret Santa happens pretty much every year no matter what other events are happening, I learned that the hard way. Also, the event doesn't get put on the front page usually until later on, so you should definitely check the site + the forums every day starting December 1st to make sure you join. Secret Santa is usually not posted on the 1st however, but it's usually posted up to a week after the beginning of the month. Sorry you missed it.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Libbyyyy, when will we know our Secret Santas? I wanna know who to thank!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I think the guessing phase usually lasts for 24-48 hours after the gifts are sent out? I could be wrong.
Yep, guess away~ I'll let you guys know who did what with whom and when later~
OP of thread updated with list. Here it is again though:

Liberty gave to Gourd_Clae
pianotm gave to El_Waka
el_waka gave to Frogge
soulrain gave to Jaiden
OzzyTheOne gave to Nenen
Nenen gave to Orochii
Delsin7 gave to Fomar0153
Frogge gave to OzzyTheOne
Marmalade gave to AGGroAzteca
orochii gave to soulrain
KrimsonKatt gave to Delsin7
CrazyBabi gave to KrimsonKatt
Archeia_Nessiah gave to kalechips
kalechips gave to pianotm
Fomar0153 gave to Cap_H
Cap_H gave to Archeia_Nessiah
Gourd_Clae gave to CrazyBabi
Jaiden gave to Liberty
AGGroAzteca gave to Marmalade
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Thank you kalechips!
So orochii made my gift! I really thought it was WaKa because of the art style. Thank you so much for the art!

As for Jaiden... I'm honestly not that great at non-pixel art. So I was thinking of making a game for them, but I wasn't sure if they wanted one. In the end I created a couple of pixel art avatars for them, which could also be used as RPG Maker 2k faces if they wanted. Hopefully you liked them.
author=Soulrain
So orochii made my gift! I really thought it was WaKa because of the art style. Thank you so much for the art!

As for Jaiden... I'm honestly not that great at non-pixel art. So I was thinking of making a game for them, but I wasn't sure if they wanted one. In the end I created a couple of pixel art avatars for them, which could also be used as RPG Maker 2k faces if they wanted. Hopefully you liked them.

I did, they were super cute! Thank you :D