WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Happy
Devil's in the details
Because of all the Persona hype, I'm considering getting them. I didn't know they've been released in Europe, either. Persona 4 will come out around March over here however, and I borrowed Persona 3 from my friend, so I'll test it sometime soon.

Currently I'm playing Suikoden 3, which wasn't ever released in Europe, but I also borrowed a modded PS2... so yeah.
I've downloaded the Resident Evil 5 demo and am playing through that repeatedly. That's one cool game, and I cannot wait for it's release! For those who haven't played RE5 or even Re4, I reccomend you do so!
I am definitely going to get the RE5 demo once Microsoft gives me my damn 360 back.
-Persona 4. I don't remember the last game where I played it hours upon hours straight. Much better than P3.

-Innocent Sin. I've already read the script when it came out yeeeeears ago, but it's so much better to actually play it.
I literally am the master of the RE5 demo. I mean I know where every ammunition, grenade, herb, gun, crate and jewel is.
I think I need to stop playing it, yesterday I was on ALL day :O
I've pre-ordered and am patiently holding out until F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin comes out. I have no other games to play :(.
author=nickad link=topic=2690.msg58681#msg58681 date=1233093797
I've pre-ordered and am patiently holding out until F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin comes out. I have no other games to play :(.

The F.E.A.R. 2 demo was not as scary as the F.E.A.R. 1 demo :(
author=VerifyedRasta link=topic=2690.msg58706#msg58706 date=1233104467
author=nickad link=topic=2690.msg58681#msg58681 date=1233093797

The F.E.A.R. 2 demo was not as scary as the F.E.A.R. 1 demo :(
Liar :(. I had twice the shivers in the F.E.A.R. 2 demo than in the first :P.

author=nickad link=topic=2690.msg58707#msg58707 date=1233105959

You must have been playing it in a dark forest, all alone lol
Seriously, it was not scary at all for some reason. There were a few "WTF" moments, but nothing scary.
Personally, I never really found FEAR scary at all. There were perhaps a few shocks to be had, but there was not really any atmosphere to creep you out, which just makes the shocks when they occur seem like cheap thrills.
author=Yeaster link=topic=2690.msg58637#msg58637 date=1233070001
-Innocent Sin. I've already read the script when it came out yeeeeears ago, but it's so much better to actually play it.

Isn't Maya so much better when she talks? ;D
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters. The graphics are amazing!

Otherwise it is a Ratchet and Clank game so . . . it is pretty good.
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories

At first I thought it was alright, but now I'm really liking it. I never was a big deck builder in the GBA version but for some reason it appeals to me and I actually care about my deck building. Yet I still don't give a damn about sleights. Currently on the 6th floor, last card Agrabah.
I'm currently played the fan-translated Mother 3 rom and Chrono Trigger for DS
Tales of Vesperia. Probably the best game I've played in a long time. Fun battles, lots of gameplay options, beautiful to look at and Yuri's probably the best lead character in an RPG that I can remember. Oh, and the Secret Missions make boss battles a lot of fun to try to figure out and add extra challenge for those who want to seek it out without punishing people who don't.
@ Shadowtext: Just wondering, do all of the "Tales of..." games use the same battle system as "Tales of Symphonia" (TOS 1 and 2 are the only "Tales of..." game I've played)
author=Mitsuhide_The_Vagrant link=topic=2690.msg59075#msg59075 date=1233209853
@ Shadowtext: Just wondering, do all of the "Tales of..." games use the same battle system as "Tales of Symphonia" (TOS 1 and 2 are the only "Tales of..." game I've played)
They are all kind of similar to the Tales of Symphonia battle system, but not exactly the same. Especially the 3D ones, which tend to approach how to handle a 3D environment in different ways.

They're all active battles with you controlling one character and the AI controlling a number of helpers, though. At least all the ones I've played. Which means Phantasia, Eternia, Symphonia, Vesperia, and a couple of hours of the Narikiri Dungeon games.
author=VerifyedRasta link=topic=2690.msg58717#msg58717 date=1233109042
author=nickad link=topic=2690.msg58707#msg58707 date=1233105959

You must have been playing it in a dark forest, all alone lol
Seriously, it was not scary at all for some reason. There were a few "WTF" moments, but nothing scary.
It depends what demo it was :P. I was playing the PC version.

author=Dark Gaia link=topic=2690.msg58725#msg58725 date=1233110778
Personally, I never really found FEAR scary at all. There were perhaps a few shocks to be had, but there was not really any atmosphere to creep you out, which just makes the shocks when they occur seem like cheap thrills.
It had the atmosphere (the first one, that is), but about 40% of the scares/events were actually scary. The other 60% were either just cheap thrills, as you said, or were just trying old tactics.

Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
I am currently about halfway through a replay of Rudra, an incredible cool and overlooked Snes game. Although most of the Rpg maker scene probably knows about it because of its chapsets.
Oh yes... While I have never played Rudra, I must have been through it's maps 10,000 times in RM games by now. ;D