SPRITE HELP

Pages: 1
what application can i use to make my own sprites?
I found this really cool sprite program on the net. It's called Sprite Drawer 3.2 and it is so easy to use. I don't know the link to the site but just type it in in google and you should find it.
Hmmm, I'd be interested in a Sprite drawing program...but Googling Sprite Drawer 3.2 comes up with nothing...

Edit:
In looking this up, I see a lot about an IDraw program. I found a version called "iDraw3.32 Chara Maker" that so far looks PERFECT
I just tried googling it and you were right. It doesn't come up with anything. I totally forgot about i draw. It is probably the best program to do that sort of stuff.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Besides IDraw, there's Character Maker (Or Mucker) 1999 which I use often, Graphics Gale, and there's Pixen if you're on a Mac. You could do it in Photoshop too if you set a grid there, though I find it's more time consuming in Photoshop than it is in Character Maker.
It is really only time consuming in photoshop if your not familier with it.
you already have microsoft paint on your computer.

use that.
hehe Ive been waiting for someone to ask that question I use Macromedia FireWork's

Ive started a Game here's what it look's like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FIyJOzVYYY

there's more video's on youtube
author=Despain link=topic=340.msg4495#msg4495 date=1193406044
you already have microsoft paint on your computer.

use that.
MS paint is godly.

I used it to make the sig you see below, for example.
___
|
V
I second Graphics Gale. It's a great spriting tool. Customizable grids and some quick filters to boot. Also does conversions to 256 colors real easy.
I personaly use charater maker i find it i easer to use then MS paint but all of the above is good.
I find MS paint makes it easy to edit existing sprites, but making them... I don't know...
Of course it's easy. You pretty much have all the items to use in the side bar. I'm not so sure either about making them.
Actually, I just tried using MS Paint to make my own sprtes using the hamsterman spriting tutorial. Not all that hard! I posted them there under the name "u dont need 2 know".
Pages: 1