RELEASE SOMETHING! DAY VIII: JOURNEY OF THE CURSED KING [RELEASES]

Pages: first prev 12 last

Hellion v0.8 has been released

This is a vastly updated demo from the one publicly available from over a year ago. It contains 12 of the 16 planned floors, many fixes and upgrades.

post=98901
The Warrior says the Mage lies. The Mage says the Thief lies. The Thief says that both the Mage and Warrior lie.

Warrior is (lying, telling the truth)
Mage is (lying, telling the truth)
Thief is (lying, telling the truth)

Only the mage is telling the truth.

For the thief to be telling the truth, both the warrior and the mage need to be lying, but the warrior can't be lying if the thief is telling the truth because the mage would clearly be lying about the thief being a liar. It also works inversely - if the warrior really is lying, it would mean that the mage was telling the truth about the thief lying. Therefore, it is impossible for the thief to be telling the truth - by consequence, the mage was right about the thief lying and is therefore telling the truth, making the warrior a liar for stating the contrary.

EDIT: You can even solve the problem with a bit of binary bit-flagging.

We start by assuming at all parties are telling the truth:

Warrior = true; Mage = true; Thief = true

The Warrior says the Mage lies.

Warrior = true; Mage = false; Thief = true

The Mage says the Thief lies. We've established that the mage lies so we leave as is.

Warrior = true; Mage = false; Thief = true

The Thief says that both the Mage and Warrior lie. That means that the warrior was lying about the mage lying, and that the mage was actually telling the truth, which means that the thief was lying.

Warrior = false; Mage = true; Thief = false

... Well, what'll ya know? =)
Can people to put their games in .rars? 7zip isn't vista friendly, but neither is anything else...I think I'm missing something..
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
That looks very good Nickad, it really... takes me back to better days...

Chronology of the Last Era Demo is here!
http://rpgmaker.net/games/555/

can't stop, won't stop
rocafella records cause
we get down baby, we get down baby
the girls the girls they love us
cause we stay fresh to death
we the best nothin less

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
http://rpgmaker.net/games/1317/
TINA OF THE STARS
New demo, I'll probably update it soon with some more content.
Well, I'm probably late, but why not?

The Realms Shattered
Version 1.02 : HERE 'TIS

Hopefully all the bugs have now been eradicated.
Great RPGM2K3 mapping! I like it! I think I will download this.

EDIT: The link takes me to my own account of games I have posted.
post=99079
Great RPGM2K3 mapping! I like it! I think I will download this.

EDIT: The link takes me to my own account of games I have posted.

I will fix this for Liberty.
Since my game is still pending after about a day, I'll post it up here, via zshare.

In the well-off Saitek suburbs there's nothing to fear, nothing but the surrounding industrial shadows transforming towns into cities, where the atmosphere is a breeding ground for crime. The Gods were supposed to help, but the leeches of society abused the power of the Gods and thus turned the streets of Metro City into a sprawling trash-land. A young man finds himself on the wrong end of a deadly hunt lead by a madman hell bent on reviving these legendary creatures in a fit of twisted vengeance, and we follow him as he heads to the big city to unravel the mysteries and join in the fray he's longed for his whole life. Meanwhile the glory seekers look to find the creatures, driven only by arrogance and the will to become the divine killers. Follow this search of enlightenment and curiosity to discover the true nature of courage.

Gamepage up:http://rpgmaker.net/games/1465/
Here are 3 screens to start things off. I will add more later.

Did you submit 3 screenshots? I don't see it in the queue (it won't appear in the queue until 3 screenshots are added). Go to Account > Manage Games > yer game > Images to add them.
Hey guys, am I late? :V

Sacred Chains alpha demo released, pending approval.
EDIT: Ignore accidental double-post. :X
Thanks Kentona. That's happened a few times and I have no idea why.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
Chronology of the Last Era Demo is here!

I love you so much. ;_;

The Realms Shattered
Version 1.02 : HERE 'TIS

You too... D:
Only post in this topic regarding releases.

Post discussion in the appropriate topic.

Thanks. =)
Why not just upload it here?
Pages: first prev 12 last