"SELLING FEATURE" OF YOUR GAME

Pages: first prev 123456 last
Ness, Ninten, and Lucas are the main heroes in my game and likely one of the games strongest selling point as well. I use a wide and excellent variety of music from Final Fantasy and the Chrono series, hoping the player will remember the wonderful days of 90's RPGs. I only promote my game on Earthbound fan sites, Nintendo cosplay forums, and Smashboards.
I always try to make a game that gives the player what they came for. If it's an action RPG they're going to get action RPG gameplay. Satisfying is a good word for it.
post=112121
post=111817
post=111713
post=111657
post=111307
post=111195
I'll try any RPG that isn't in a post-modern setting.
So you don't like Earthbound or Mother 3?
To be honest, I got bored pretty quickly of both.
You, sir, are a disgrace to RPG fans everywhere.
Once you grow up, try the Mother series out again.
No. And excuse me for not being you.
it is simply too awesome for you to handle. Earthbound extends beyond your awesome capacity

I want to continue playing, but I was too bored of the game to continue(And the fact that my hard drive's broken and I have no access to my emulator). I seriously don't see what's great about the game.

To continue with the topic, I would really prefer if RPG games had no profanity.
post=112229
To continue with the topic, I would really prefer if RPG games had no profanity.

...I thought the topic was 'What is the selling feature of your game?'?

It's still closer to being on topic, regardless.

And... I haven't finished any games yet, so they don't have any selling points yet.
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.

The level of profanity should go along with the world setting and the character's personality. Profanity, no matter how blunt it may be, is still part of communication that can make or break a piece of dialogue.
post=112229

'gosh darn it cloud im an angry black man with a machine gun for an arm dangnabbit'
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Aw, fishsticks.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=112274
crépes

fixed
hahahaaa you are making ze joke
what the FUCK is wrong with you people
Pages: first prev 123456 last