WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

Delay it until "Soonâ„¢"
I took a lot, if not all, of skills from Breath of Fire 2, 3 and 4 and I am working my ass off to adapt them to the default rm2k3 battle system. Many of them are simply impossible to do, or take too much copy/paste bullshit to even resemble the original effect. It's a lot of work and I doubt I'll be doing anything else for the next months.

I know that the possibilities of a custom system would be endless, but I also like the challenge of limitations. And I am not aiming too high with this project, no way... It's just time consuming to the extreme.

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Dratio, have you thought of VX? I bet you could replicate 95% of BoF's skills painlessly with Yanfly's Melody.
Done with Lufia. Terranigma beat me.

So, I found a bunch of neat sprites and now I'm making the FF1 battle system.

Craze
I heartily approve, TDS.

As for me, I just updated Edifice's blog - traps, traps, and evil traps. Also, I hate (love) Darken. Alsoalso, I added a gamepage that details the boss Break mechanic.

EDIT: In case you're not subscribed to Yeaster's Buffygame, you should read this: http://rpgmaker.net/games/2020/blog/2751
Updated the demo of ES, working on improvements.
And WOAH that looks awesome, TDS.
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
post=142344
Cool stuff, TDS.

Only one thing: of all screenshots you could have chosen to show, you had to chose one where you are KO'ed.
post=142353
post=142344
Cool stuff, TDS.
Only one thing: of all screenshots you could have chosen to show, you had to chose one where you are KO'ed.

Drink command kills whoever uses it (Testing purposes) and the sprite looks like he fell down drunk.
Those characters like to party hard.
Just posted my Second Showcase Topic in Logo Design this time.

Here http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/6346/?post=142361#post142361

I go into detail of Logo Design and Quantum Physics among other things.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Dialogggguueeee because that's all I do at the moment~

post=142321
Dratio, have you thought of VX? I bet you could replicate 95% of BoF's skills painlessly with Yanfly's Melody.

I've thought about it, but the problem is that my skill level with VX is 0. I am too advanced with this one to drop now. VX feels alien to me.

It's cool, I am able to make a variety of effects anyway.
Craze
VX is the same as 2k3 except you can do even more just with copy/paste, but okay.

Right now I'm polishing up the game setup/playthrough options part of Edifice.

EDIT: Annnd finished hacking Yanfly's Party Menu Zealous: http://rpgmaker.net/games/2158/images/10980/
post=142390
VX is the same as 2k3 except you can do even more just with copy/paste, but okay.

Right now I'm polishing up the game setup/playthrough options part of Edifice.

EDIT: Annnd finished hacking Yanfly's Party Menu Zealous: http://rpgmaker.net/games/2158/images/10980/

The menu looks very nice. But the character list on the left could be fixed so it wont cut the sprite and name in half when there are more displayable items on the list.
Im currently spicing up the Metallurgy skill featured in my RPG2K3 toolset called "Project Dungeoneer": When mining for raw ore, there is a small chance of finding valuable gems instead. Oh - and, if your Metallurgy skill is high enough, mining spots pop up on the minimap too. :-)
Working on My Database. Jesus Christ who knew how hard battle balancing is.
Craze
post=142429
Working on My Database. Jesus Christ who knew how hard battle balancing is.

This is why you plan things out and use ~math~!

I'm pretty sure I use my graphing calculator for game dev more than I do for school.
Took a little time (If a few hours counts as little) out of making the formulae for combat fit my game to go on a Persona 4 based tangent, trying to figure out how exactly the damage is calculated, mostly the level modifier, and still didn't manage to get it to be in line with a vid of the boss I'd been obtaining damage from. Physical ended up too strong and magic too weak (for allies, WAY too strong for the boss).

However, while Atlus should be damned for their complicated formulae, what I came up with is gonna be used for my game, as it's alot better balanced than my old one. So those 6 hours I spent ain't wasted afterall.

Now I've just got to implement it into VX... this could take sometime....