PIXELS

Aj O actually agree with you Wolf, however it was not my character design, the guy who asked for the test sent me artwork and all I did was try to follow it as close as possible. But thanks for the compliment part :)

Khos: hehe those were the last bits done so I was in a hurry and probably skimped it on those, I didn´t want to be to slow either bewcause when you work, specially for I phone, production rate is really key, but guy contracted me anyway so guess thats fine, but I may go back and edit this one :D (*or not since it has no ties with my own projects but I will still take the criticism to reference future worlk :P)

Thanks XD
You must realize, WolfCoder, that breasts are like heat sinks. They must be exposed to the air in order for the woman in question to operate and fight in ideal conditions.

So no thought about keeping them supported when you're jumping about and fighting either eh..? o.o

Aj O actually agree with you Wolf, however it was not my character design, the guy who asked for the test sent me artwork and all I did was try to follow it as close as possible. But thanks for the compliment part :)

I actually had a character like that back in a 2k3 game named Happa. Most of my main characters are half-something and she was a half-lion. Anyway, if that sprite's hair was more brown and her clothes were much thicker and covered more (and had lion features), it'd be exactly how I thought she'd look so it was all striking.

The bottom half of the sprite is heavy on the art and has the big hakama with the top having a taper downwards, and it has a fur cloth added to it. just how I expected it.

Oh yeah and Happa wielded a big broadsword instead of a Japanese blade and she's only wearing the clothes because she found them. It was awesome but that project was long canceled and it doesn't even show up on RMNet anymore.
I see what you mean, I get annoyed when I love most of a design but it has some key details which differ froim what I would like and it bugs me like hell, happens all the time with mechs, most of the time an awesome mech has legs that bother me and it is worse than if it looked tottally crap cause then I wouldn´t even bother.

Your character strike me as very interesting actually :) My actual project has half-thing people in it and the culture mix is great too.

Anyway, talking mechs:

Made as a prize from a silly contest on a Transformers forum. The guy created the character and even provided artwork, I just made her into a sprite.
COMPASSION IS THE AUTOBOTS DOWNFALL
The result of me working overnight and being very bored.

The Sauber was created from scratch and I used it as a base for the Ferrari. Might do more later or something, but I'll be leaving work in about an hour and a half and don't feel like doing more at this hour (6:20 AM).

A New Age Retro Hippie attacked!
why is ness facing backwards ??
author=geodude
why is ness facing backwards ??

It's based on mother 3's battle system, not erfbound's.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster

Trying to sprite the same character each year (only really decided to do that in 2009 though so I don't have a 2007/2008 one). Also, yes it's the same character, I had to redesign her since her clothes weren't right for the new setting.

First thing I've done in a loooong while. Feels good to sprite again.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
those roofs are pretty ace! your trees have some weird overlaps though- you might try tightening them up a little.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I agree with tardis. Fluff out the trees a bit so the the overlap, well, overlaps more.
Yeah, the trees definitely need some fixing. This was my first time trying to do a more detailed style, so I pretty much just dotted crap everywhere until it looked like a fir tree.

The overlap is also something I definitely need to look into.
Craze
Right now it's kind of vagina-y.

If you want cartoon fir trees, try layering:

(I am doing a major assignment and thus not busting out a tablet or pixel art for you.)
I wanted to do a seiken meets rm2k3 rtp in a way and this was the result.

not sure if it works but I think I'll live with it haha
Craze
It looks really desaturated; it's hard to differentiate the colors. Is this on purpose/the style?
look harder

but seriously the colours are fine craze has just been playing too much mario
Some (not entirely) random stuff:

Also some more stuff from Neo Lescia:
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
i so dig the new style for neo lescia. way to not be another rudra game, man! (: