PIXELS

author=Lennon
Some (not entirely) random stuff:

Also some more stuff from Neo Lescia:

author=tardis
i so dig the new style for neo lescia. way to not be another rudra game, man! (:

I know. I feels so good to see MY characters in MY world, instead of ripped bullshit.

EDIT: Godammit new page
Those chips and title screen are looking very good, Lennon. ...just a couple of things in the last screen; try to make the wood and brick textures a bit simpler in order for them to match the walls and floor level of 'plainness' for a lack of a better word, also, since the walls are brighter at the top so should the columns.
_
Anyway, another fugly monster... It's a Trap!
Just started making these little guy. Imagine a ninja head with legs. Haven't made any revisions or anything yet, and I'm at work so I can't animate him at the moment... so I have no idea how he'll look walking just yet, but I'm pretty sure that the walk animation will be god awful.

But design-wise, does he look okay? Like as a platformer character? Think something like Mario, jumping all over the place and such.

I haven't tried to sprite a anything that I planned on using for a platformer before, so this is a first attempt. It's also 4:00 AM, so I'm probably not at my best.

Is it a decent start, at least?
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I think it looks great! I think the highlight could do with a bit more contrast, it's a little hard to see, but besides that I like the idea.

Lol Mech: (I ACTUALLY DREW THIS ONE HIP HIP HOORAY)

And a rather crappy zombie (imo):

I think I might make the hair grey so it's a bit less bright. I want the blood on her mouth to stand out though, so it needs to be a light colour (was originally bluish black and I didn't like it).
author=alterego
Those chips and title screen are looking very good, Lennon. ...just a couple of things in the last screen; try to make the wood and brick textures a bit simpler in order for them to match the walls and floor level of 'plainness' for a lack of a better word, also, since the walls are brighter at the top so should the columns.
_
Anyway, another fugly monster... It's a Trap!

That thing is pretty cool but I think you're gonna have to show me your moves.

Since I'm at work, I had to use a crappy online animator. This doesn't animate the way I wanted it to, but here's what will be the basic idle stance I guess.

The timing is off on almost all of the frames, so I'll have to play with that more tonight after work.
author=UPRC
Since I'm at work, I had to use a crappy online animator. This doesn't animate the way I wanted it to, but here's what will be the basic idle stance I guess.

The timing is off on almost all of the frames, so I'll have to play with that more tonight after work.

You will need more frames to make it smoother.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<

Quick title screen background I did for a one night community project.

It was rather rushed.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Doesn't mean it's not awesome. :<
One of the biggest pixel works I did :3

Giftgiftgift
Messing around in Paint at work. I'm sure that at least a few people should know where this ship is from.

I like how the ship turned out. The vulcan looks "okay" but I'm not sure how to feel about the wasp.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Which one is the wasp?
The wasp is the green thing that the ship has. It's supposed to be a rocket launcher, but without any clear pictures to use as a reference, it looks like.. I don't know. Not a rocket launcher, though.

I'll probably have to load up Einhander when I get home or something to get a good look at the wasp.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
nessy

I got cavities from that.
My eyes got cavities! So much good talent here.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
Forgot to post this one too, done as a secret santa for someone;

who he ??
(this is only a prototype that has kind of amalgated both designs. cool sunglasses if you can tell me who he's nabbed his bodywork from)
author=undefined
Messing around in Paint at work. I'm sure that at least a few people should know where this ship is from.

I like how the ship turned out. The vulcan looks "okay" but I'm not sure how to feel about the wasp.

this sorta reminds me of Einhander for PS1.