WHAT TO DO IF YOUR GAME SUBMISSION IS DENIED/PENDING

I have problem wit game addon cause.

"You must select at least one genre tag." even if i select one genre. If i select more i see great error lognes on 20 meters. What should i do ?
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
post=138750

"You must select at least one genre tag." even if i select one genre. If i select more i see great error lognes on 20 meters. What should i do ?

Start by SPEAKING ENGLISH.
I'm Drunken Master.
My problem looks like that - i can't SEND a game. It's impossible.
post=138805
post=138750

Start by SPEAKING ENGLISH.

Not everyone's first language is english, by the way.
X-Tech

This is a shitty interface issue. A gameprofile tags are broken into two parts: The genre tag are the 'Action' to 'Visual Novel' and the other set of tags are the rest. You need one of the ten genre tag selected.
Nuthin. Still the same 20 METERS ERROR even if i select one of firsts ten genres.
Can you take a screenshot of the error? Seems to be more than just a genre tag dysfunction.
Well, I've performed a test just a moment ago. Everything went fine, but I had to choose 5 genre tags, instead of just one. X-Tech, try again, I'm counting on ya :D
i have a sour feeling my game will be denied >.> o well im still working on it's just i wanted to show case
upcoming work on it.

(if i see my game denied i'll light myself up i'v seen worse games then mine up. >.>)

post=138199
I want to reply with an alternate perspective to Solitayre's OP.

Here are my recommendations for what to do if your game submission is denied.

Step 1. Acquire gasoline and a match.

Step 2. Douse yourself in gasoline, and sit down.

Step 3. Light the match. This may take a few tries. Try not to let it get wet from the gasoline.

Step 4.

it's less to do with the quality of the game and more about meeting the submission requirements. game quality is something you can work on!

cod nazi zombies is still up after all
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
If your game gets denied should you create a whole new... umm game page thingie... if you want to resubmit it?
Because when my game was denied I deleted it and resubmitted it with the same name and everything... just new screens and stuff. But is been a while so was I not supposed to do that... Scuse my vagley worded post.
I am not in charge of approving game submissions, but i do see your game sitting in the queue. I do not know any more than that.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Do you guys need any help combing through submissions? The queue seems to be taking a lot of time to get processed. And while there are a lot of people I've seen say they're NOT in charge of the submission process, there seem to be only a few who ARE.
I don't know. Usually the submission queue is handled once a day which is enough. It's not like it gets very full anymore (now that images are auto-accepted).

Is it taking a lot of time?
LEECH
Well at least i now know that its actually in the cue... last time it only took 2 days (got denied tho) so hopefully this time it will make it...

Also my review only took one day but i submitted it after this game...
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
The submission queue has been very nice to me lately. Maybe I'm just on a small run of good luck.

Edit: No, really, the team does a hell of a job keeping things up-to-date.
LEECH
I was just wondering if i submitted it right because whenever i submitted something else it only took 1-2 days...
So, what do we do to re submit it? As in, do we just update and wait, or do we have to completely remake it and go into the submit game thing again?