WHAT TO DO IF YOUR GAME SUBMISSION IS DENIED/PENDING

Well, for your case I see it in the submission queue but it definitely is not up to snuff. You have given no details on the game itself.

Take a look at other gameprofiles to see what they did, and take a gander at the rules: http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/322/

Since it is still in the queue, I recommend improving your gameprofile before it gets denied. Once it is denied you will have to resubmit from scratch.
post=149429
Well, for your case I see it in the submission queue but it definitely is not up to snuff. You have given no details on the game itself.

Take a look at other gameprofiles to see what they did, and take a gander at the rules: http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/322/

Since it is still in the queue, I recommend improving your gameprofile before it gets denied. Once it is denied you will have to resubmit from scratch.
Ah, so I DO have to resubmit from scratch. Cuz, I upadate it a couple days ago and got the thinking if it'll still be there even after denied XD, thanks.
have any of your games been denied b/c some of your maps were "symmetrical"?
No, but they can be denied for being too bland.
Quick Question: I had a game that was denied due to a less-than-expected description. I compliance, I re-did the description. How might one go about re-submitting the original profile, or do I have to make a whole new submission?
Magi
Resident Terrapin
At this time, you still can't re-submit rejected pages for approval. If WIP ever decides to change the infrastructure it will be much easier to correct your entries to be reviewed once more.

Just remember in the future that a couple sentences isn't going to cut it under any circumstances. If you don't even have a full paragraph of things to say about your project, then it really isn't worth anybody's time.
post=155465
At this time, you still can't re-submit rejected pages for approval. If WIP ever decides to change the infrastructure it will be much easier to correct your entries to be reviewed once more.

Just remember in the future that a couple sentences isn't going to cut it under any circumstances. If you don't even have a full paragraph of things to say about your project, then it really isn't worth anybody's time.
That was my bad. I typically have longer descriptions, but I just wanted to get to the point.

author=Max McGee
I want to reply with an alternate perspective to Solitayre's OP.

Here are my recommendations for what to do if your game submission is denied.

Step 1. Acquire gasoline and a match.

Step 2. Douse yourself in gasoline, and sit down.

Step 3. Light the match. This may take a few tries. Try not to let it get wet from the gasoline.

Step 4.

Problem solved.

Edit:

post=137886
Yeah, there's a correlation, that's why I said automatically though. It's not a guarantee. You can write a story for years and it can be the shittiest thing someone has ever written, ever.

Edit 2:

God I wish that Stephenie Meyer had followed these four simple steps.

jeez, you're a downer.
So what happens if your submissions were denied and you didn't get a message saying why?
Or is it my submissions were really so bad that they didn't even think to send me a message?
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Max McGee is the most optimistic person here.
author=skylin05
So what happens if your submissions were denied and you didn't get a message saying why?
Or is it my submissions were really so bad that they didn't even think to send me a message?

Probably sending a PM to Magi or another staff member telling them the details and asking what you need to do would be the way to go.
Resubmit it with a different name. That's what I did.
... Did mine just get accepted? ._.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
I have two screenshots that are the same, properly why mine hasn't been submitted yet. Though "Elendor" crashed on me, and lost some of the files. Even so the maps look like they are intact, but the map in-editor seems it just deleted it all. What? So all the screenshots are posted was for nothing, but still I can renew it all anyway.

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
You mean the original pictures of these screenshots were deleted!!?
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
No, the pictures are still there on the project here on rpgmaker.net, but my "game" crashed, and alot of files then and there. So just renewing, as I went too quickly into the story.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Wooow! "bon courage", but, don't kill yourself with it, this is supposed to be fun! Actually this seems to happen quite a bit.. what's wrong with those softwares?!
Thank you I was wondering why my download was taking so long I thought it was my connection.
Milos
Lone Wolf, or something cool.
Hmmm this may be stupid...but how do I screenshot my game? Please have some understanding i'm new to RPG VX