THE RMN COMIC COLLABORATION!

arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
that actually sounds like a cool idea
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=149320
We should do the next one backwards. As in, we start at the end, then the second person is given the last page, to make the second last page, to give to the third, who makes the third last page...

Like this but backwards. I can see some strange stuff coming out of that.

this would be amazing. we should do this.

it'd be like

boondock saints: the comic collab
post=149326
post=149320
We should do the next one backwards. As in, we start at the end, then the second person is given the last page, to make the second last page, to give to the third, who makes the third last page...

Like this but backwards. I can see some strange stuff coming out of that.
this would be amazing. we should do this.

it'd be like

boondock saints: the comic collab

So is Azn gonna pitch the start flag for this, or Pokemaniac?
post=149328
So is Azn gonna pitch the start flag for this, or Pokemaniac?

Unless azn doesn't want to do it, I probably wouldn't want to do something like this.
I wanted to do another one, but I want to give it a week or so before we start up another one of these things. It's only been about a day since the first was even released. =P
Aw we don't need a week. I mean, this is going to take a couple months anyways, so why not just start now while it's still fresh?
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
and people will get their shit in faster because they're already excited about this one and they already know it can work.
Happy
Devil's in the details
Oh yesss. Can't wait. It's going to be lots of fun imagining how the characters got in the situtation they're at on the page you receive.
That was an awesome read
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Dangit I am late on it's release.

AAbattery, I can't actually believe you have an avatar based on the caterpillar I drew on that page...
post=149475
Dangit I am late on it's release.

AAbattery, I can't actually believe you have an avatar based on the caterpillar I drew on that page...

It's freakn epic
just read through this whole thing. My brain feels like I ate way too much candy or something.