RANDOM ART TOPIC

A tiny bit of feedback:
statistic: I love that little robot, both in design an execution, the feeling of depth is very well achieved, I wish I could digital-paint like that. Your other drawings are neat as well.

Dudesoft: That's some neat inking right there in that third drawing of yours, especially for something drawn on the spot, can't wait to see something with a bit of more effort put on.

Khos: Wow, what a smexy redhead... I love how well it is done, from the sketchy line art, and simple yet efficient coloring, to the subtlety of every anatomic detail. I may or may not be drooling while watching this.

AABattery: I love the design of that witch's dress and the hairdo too, the coloring is a bit sloppy but I guess it works, but what really seems a bit off are the feet, I don't think they should be that far to the right.

YDS: That's a very cute drawing so far, the eyes and lips look really expressive, can't wait to see it finished; however the shape of the head/hair seems a bit bulky on the right side.

AllenHunter: Very creepy and compelling at the same time, I can't tell if the bones are correct but I guess that's besides the point, good job. btw, are those pastels or something?

And, hum, this thing again...
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Nice work Alterego, is that a photoshop painting?
This is from my Emokid series.
Here's the old:
Gothgirl and Badboy

Here's the new:
Camokid and Officer Popo
Dudesoft
I have no idea why, but I decided to learn how to draw Disney style today. Looks alright, I guess. Need to try some dynamic poses next.
stat, that is the best image ever.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
wow is that dedicated to me
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dudesoft: I like Sara. Not totally Disney yet, but I still like her.
post=209823
wow is that dedicated to me

I think you could probably prove in court that I stole that idea from you somehow.

Few more failures sketches.

Dudesoft
Statistic you make my heart bleed.
Dudesoft
Damn! Statistic, I wish I could fail as hard as you. D:
Those portraits are exceptionally well done.
Dudesoft
Stat those are amazing.

Welp.
Craze
Dudesoft, I'm glad that you took my advice on the bling. Don't really love how the hair looks like a fat roll, though.
I think you might be pushing the style a little bit far on the anatomy, dudes. The Disney-esque form really can't be pushed too far before looking awkward.
Dudesoft
It was a good experiment. I'm kind of fed up drawing it on tablet. I'll try Disney again when I have proper tools in my hand. It's especially annoying to draw a leg when you have to scroll to finish a line. Just doesn't look good in the long run. Good points Karsu and Craze. I agree with both of you. The fatroll hair and oblong anatomy just didn't work out.
Dug up some new old stuff. Talan from ABL is in there ~

P.S. When I said failure before I meant that they're unfinished, not that they're badly drawn like it seems to imply. :0

YDS
member of the bull moose party
All of that is gorgeous.
Craze

WIP chunk of a larger image. Purposefully not my best, although I should have drawn it bigger and then scaled it down. :<

Biggest issue is that I haven't colored in facial features yet, and the gunner's leg is about 50% longer than her other leg. I may or may not fix this due to hilarity.