MIDSUMMER - RMN COMMUNITY PROJECT

Count me in, and I like the idea of the faeries/elves/unseelie. Sounds like a lot of fun!
Sure why not? I'm almost done with Commissions anyway.
Is this like that play with the fairy dudes? (I forgot the exact title)
Happy
Devil's in the details
there's no fairies/elves in RMN :c Couldn't it be done like the Christmas one, have members as NPCs and stuff in a normal town?
I won't be able to help with RPG Maker and that stuff, but I can help with some of the art. :3
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Count me in :3

I like the organizing a festival idea, getting the items and getting randomly thwarted by peeps.
Plus you could have multiple endings depending on the quality, quantity and variation of items you collect (like if you do nothing everyone beats you up :D)

YDS
member of the bull moose party
To be honest, I was kind of intending it to be more like the normal town with RMN members in it. I don't really anticipate this project being something stellar and amazing with a lot of awards so super intense minigames aren't probably going to happen.
I think it should be on a cruise ship or yatch, perhaps docked at a tropical island town. That should give you some interesting settings!
Hmmm.... Maybe scattered? So they're not all together in the same town and such?
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
I'd like to be a part of it, but I have no clue where it's going yet. I liked some of Chaos' ideas, but they'd probably be too complicated for a three-month project. Then again, YDS might not get in any 100-mph car accidents during this one, so who knows?
YDS
adding more people

Also, the location of this game will be on a ... Island Resort with a lot of open areas such as a small ship, haunted house, etc.

I also would like to title this project ...

RMN Midsummer Nightmare
If it's not too late, I'll join. Are our charasets from the Christmas Card going to be changed to be more summer appropriate?
post=135936
If it's not too late, I'll join. Are our charasets from the Christmas Card going to be changed to be more summer appropriate?

Most of them were already pretty summer appropriate.
Great, sounds like it's gonna end really well.
I wanna change mine myself! D-:

Like this:

(2 sunglasses ftw!)
YDS please replace deacon's sprite with a fat balding man
YDS
Welp. We'll see.
YDS
I probably won't be using the same sprites from Christmas or bother editing them. We'll see what happens. Right now I hope to get more sign ups because we don't really have enough people to populate a town. I might just have to involuntarily add people. :(
Are you after sprites for us all...?