POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE

Pages: first prev 123456 last
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
It's probably some kind of database thing, or some kind of weird internal thing they can't change.
I highly doubt that. I think it is just a Pokemon quirk you have to tolerate.
Or maybe Gamefreak is so afraid that you'll hurt your friend's feelings for changing his prized Magikarp's roflcopter name and your friend's parents will sue them for allowing him near Pokemon.

And I'm sure this could happen. Believe me, I've heard of stupider court cases.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Guys I need to do this:

SON, I AM DISSAPOINT

I'm sorry, daddy.

Oh, and yeah. I agree that the whole "IT REPRESENTS THE ORIGINAL TRAINER'S FEELINGS BLAH BLAHBLAH" is bullcrap. If they give you a pokemon, you should be able to rename it!
So how many pokemon are we up to now? 650?

I am God b*tches, I don't dare be sandwiched!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Arceus would become a veggie sandwich.
Here's a lovely prediction I see: in the year 3011, someone will make a crack about how the amount of Pokemon is OVER 9000!!!!!, but forget that I made that crack 1000 years earlier, and will suffer dire consequences when I become a Lich King and take over the world.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Every Game Freak employee and their descendants will be retired on billion-dollar nest eggs long before then.
That's not going to change the fact that I'll be a Lich King.
post=154810

someone needs to take a break from WoW
post=154810

Bolvar Fordragon already but you to the punch. Sorry.
*Looks everywhere in his files, but failed to find World of Warcraft.exe. instead finding Warcraft 3.exe*
[quote post=155028]*Looks everywhere in his files, but failed to find World of Warcraft.exe. instead finding Warcraft 3.exe*[/quote] [color green]>implying that's any different[color]
Also means no ditto? Or will there be something else like it? If that's the case, I'm breeding it with a ditto to see what happens, if anything.

poor ditto
Is it just me, or can no one get to the last page?
Pages: first prev 123456 last