YDS' LET'S TRY THREAD

YDS
member of the bull moose party
I don't see how one level would make a difference. O_o
post=154986
I wouldn't mind doing it, but I know that I won't be very fair towards it. ;| Especially because I don't know the source material too well.

Not knowing the source material is actually optimal, because I need someone to judge it from a pure designer's standpoint. Your previous comment seemed to have implied that you are fully aware of the source material, and you specifically hate it.
YDS
I know the general show - and I don't like it. Though I am not familiar with the in-jokes and concepts/characters.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Err, I meant to say YDS is going in to help people, not to hurt them. Typo...
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Just watched part 1 of carpe diem and I'd say its pretty interesting.

For all you people hating on the reviews I would probably be shitting my pants with laughter if I did a video review.
post=155072
I know the general show - and I don't like it. Though I am not familiar with the in-jokes and concepts/characters.

I'm fine with that. If you have the time, could you do one on my game? I feel that it will be helpful.
YDS
Okay. We'll see how it goes.

Also, updated!
post=155062
I don't see how one level would make a difference. O_o

I'm just saying, for the time being I think you might be able to brat it if they were level 2 instead of 1.
YDS
That's not the problem. The issue is the guy has stackable defense ups. I don't see how levelling up is going to rectify that if he continually increases his defense to the point where I can't attack him anymore.
DEFENSE CURL DEFENSE CURL DEFENSE CURL DEFENSE CURL DEFENSE CURL DEFENSE CURL DEFENSE CURL DEFENSE CURL DEFENSE CURL DEFENSE CURL DEFENSE CURL DEFENSE CURL
YDS
The Animania one was very good. Please continue it.

Also play this game: http://rpgmaker.net/games/2355/
You can only defense curl a maximum of 6 times, that is, if you're not getting screeched or something.

Just saying...
by that time you can just use rollout to obliterate anything
Magi
Resident Terrapin
Does anybody in this thread want to rob some shops and hook up afterward for casual sex? i just thought id ask and see if there are any takers.
post=155133
Does anybody in this thread want to rob some shops and hook up afterward for casual sex? i just thought id ask and see if there are any takers.

do you really even have to ask, magi
Magi, I just looked at your account and realized you're a female. For three years, I've thought you were a dude. My whole perspective on the world is completely fucked up now.
post=155138
Magi, I just looked at your account and realized you're a female. For three years, I've thought you were a dude. My whole perspective on the world is completely fucked up now.

nah he is a dude, he's just fucking with your head.
Magi
Resident Terrapin
post=155140
post=155138

It actually changes with the day of the week. Think Ranma only not nearly as kinky or filled with crazy antics
post=155141
post=155140
post=155138
It actually changes with the day of the week. Think Ranma only not nearly as kinky or filled with crazy antics

I know your life is a crazy magical anime you're not fooling anyone.