CRAZE'S LET'S PLAY! TOPIC

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Now I want to play that Pirate game. I always wanted a game where I get to stand in a line for three minutes.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
If anyone hasn't received feedback from Craze, I HIGHLY recommend it. His LTs and feedback lists are highly detailed and well justified, and he leaves no stone unturned. He really does show the flaws in the demo and how minor oversights can really hamper a game. The next demo will be well polished thanks to him!
Say, Craze, I know this will sound weird, but could you LT my currently hiatus'd project so that if I can manage to get back to developing it, I have a good idea what is good/what isn't good about it? It's called Bronze Soul, I have no idea if you've heard of it or not.

EDIT: And what do you mean by lithp?

EDIT EDIT: And just so you know, the demo is pretty short. I think you'll be able to beat it around the same length as the pirates of the internet one, give or take a few minutes. If you LT it, that is.
Craze
I downloaded Bronze Soul. I might get around to it, I might not.

"The lithp" is a joke because I have a lisp.

In case anybody didn't notice, I updated with the entirety of Legend of Denadel.
If you're still taking requests, when you're finished with Bronze, a LT of 'Sunnydale' (http://rpgmaker.net/games/2020/) would be huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugely appreciated... but only if you can/care/feel like it/want to.
Craze
I'm definitely interested in the game, but I also set myself up for a potentially huge request. I'll wait a few days and then give you a more solid answer.

For the record, I'll likely only be updating on weekends. I might do some weekday stuff, though! Who knows!
Oh, I feel like I should say something about Bronze Soul that I forgot to mention: there are no reviving items or reviving skills in the demo, so if a party member dies, he/she is dead for good! This really only applies to the after-demo preview of one of my areas, since the enemies there are pretty challenging, but I do have about two shops that sell potions, if that helps. And the project file is unencrypted, if you want to edit that before-hand. IF you can, anyway. I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to actually warn you about anything, but it seems wrong not to.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
i'm not going to lie, i had to watch just to hear craze speak

holy crap you sound so much gayer than you look.
post=202303
holy crap you sound so much gayer than you look.

is it too late for ironhide facepalm?
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Still trying to figure out the gender of Craze's avatar :D
post=202358
It's a girl. To be more precise, it's Morrigan from Dragon Age: Origins.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
post=202362
post=202358
It's a girl. To be more precise, it's Morrigan from Dragon Age: Origins.

-=shudders=-. Reminds me of one of the many reasons I stopped playing that game after about 4 hours.

Stick to Mass Effect, BioWare!
Craze
It is Morrigan, yes.

Alright, so I'm going to try to do Bronze Soul sometime today or tomorrow, then I'm going to do Vacant Sky when Salierius fixes up a few more things and sends me Act I.

Thanks for the comments on the LTs and my voice, everybody.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
post=202365
It is Morrigan, yes.

Alright, so I'm going to try to do Bronze Soul sometime today or tomorrow, then I'm going to do Vacant Sky when Salierius fixes up a few more things.

I thought it was a drag queen to be honest :)

Anyway, looking forward to your Bronze Soul LT. Should be interesting.
post=202367
post=202365
It is Morrigan, yes.

Alright, so I'm going to try to do Bronze Soul sometime today or tomorrow, then I'm going to do Vacant Sky when Salierius fixes up a few more things.

Have you played it, out of curiosity, Deckiller?
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
post=202368
post=202367
post=202365
It is Morrigan, yes.

Have you played it, out of curiosity, Deckiller?

Not yet.
Craze
Updated with a hopefully not-too-soul-crushing LT of Bronze Soul.

I'll be starting Vacant Sky soon.