JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW, SUIKODEN IS ON SALE ON THE PSN FOR SIX BUCKS.

Pages: first 1234 next last
http://us.playstation.com/games-and-media/games/suikoden-ps3-psp.html

For PS3/PSP, whatever you prefer. I'm a big fan of the series and I want to not only support it however I can (mostly because I, and most other Suiko fans, want them to pick up the series and make another one, and hopefully they'll put the second game up as well), but honestly anyone calling themselves an RPG fan needs to play this game. It's a classic in every sense of the word, and it's the first out of one of the most expansive and engaging RPG universes of its era, even now.

So yeah, if you've never played it before, check it out. IT'S SIX DOLLARS
Wonderful game. My first RPG experience with the playstation. I remember buying it on a recommendation from a friend, and thinking I made a huge mistake when I saw the cover for the game...

...but it turned out to be one of my all time favs.
NA cover art ::)

here's PAL

(copypasta error)
Why does Europe have Suikoden II as the cover art for Suikoden I?

EDIT: AHA YOU FIXED IT GEODUDE
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Uh, MOG, I see Gremio right there.

If you guys don't have PSN access, please read this right now:
http://scibbe.com/stash/suiko/

Suiko II is one of my favorite games. The hero wields tonfa. Sick.

EDIT: Oh MOG was looking at a previous version of stonebro's post I GET IT NOW
now you guys look stupid and i look awesome B)
post=205651
If you guys don't have PSN access, you should emulate it scrooge mcduck is a bad guy
Craze
MOG, you chose a specific avatar! Good work!

Now I want to change mine to Sialeeds. I bought the SuikoV strategy guide just to stare at her amazing breasts.

Craze
Meh. RE: Emulation: I think that Suiko2 is way more fun to play than the original, and that Brick's LP does it amazing++ justice.

EDIT: Did I really just double-post accidentally askfnslakfnlsdknf sa stonebro
post=205647
Haha I remember seeing the cover thinking the guy in the top right looked like Kyle MacLachlan.
post=205652
now you guys look stupid and i look awesome B)
post=205651
If you guys don't have PSN access, you should emulate it scrooge mcduck is a bad guy

I'm actually advocating people buy the game this time around! It's pretty much the only way to get Konami to you know, get the idea.

post=205654
I bought the SuikoV strategy guide just to stare at her amazing breasts.

I think WIP once said her breasts are too big for her frame or something to that effect, and the same looks ridiculous on real life women as well. I honestly had a moment of contemplation about that for a minute, regarding some people I see/saw/know with a bodytype similar to Sialeeds. And then I realized that as a patron of breasts, I just can't discriminate. Sialeeds is still okay in my book.

post=205655
Meh. RE: Emulation: I think that Suiko2 is way more fun to play than the original, and that Brick's LP does it amazing++ justice.

EDIT: Did I really just double-post accidentally askfnslakfnlsdknf sa stonebro

Suiko II is the pinnacle of the series, but that's nothing against the first one. The first one is also a game everyone should play. And if enough people get it, maybe we'll see...
listen to me and save a shitload of money

maybe mcduck isn't so bad after all...
bro its six dollars :(

BUT SERIOUSLY EVERYONE BUY THE GAME
Craze
I just want less fanmade cheesecake and more GEORG GET ON YOUR KNEES NOW

Georg and Ferid's Gay Romp: SUIKODEN SIX
Also featuring Belcoot and Kyle and Zweig and Humphrey and Clyve and that gladiator dude that was fucking hot and couldn't permarecruit until like the end of SuikoV

I remember time spent in #rm2k when the game was first being discussed. McDohl and I were quite taken with Belcoot. Too bad he's, like, the straightest and most conservative guy in SuikoV.

(Okay, so Gizel/his dad/the Barrows are conservative, but Gizel and Euram really suck at heterosexuality. I refuse to believe that Sialeeds was anything more than Gizel's fag hag.)
post=205663
and that gladiator dude that was fucking hot and couldn't permarecruit until like the end of SuikoV

Shoon?
Craze
Shoon was the little boy gladiator that I get mixed up with one of Suiko3's heroes all the time. I am not a pedophile.
post=205661
bro its six dollars :(
if so much as ten people listen to me that's a gross saving of $60

you cannot argue with economics

you cannot ignore my girth
So the only other gladiator was.... Zegai. I think that was him.
Craze
Buy Suiko1, emulate Suiko2. Problem solved!

EDIT: ZEGAI

YES
we cannot compromise when it comes to throwing off the chains of our capitalist oppressors
Pages: first 1234 next last