JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW, SUIKODEN IS ON SALE ON THE PSN FOR SIX BUCKS.

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
How much money do you give bars monthly?
pffft i don't go monthly ;D
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I honestly do not like the writing in Suikoden... however it is one of the most entertaining RPGs I've played outside of FF and that ilk.
People need to play this!
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Makes me wish I had PSN. :(
you know what to do
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Nah, DS/Wii and a borrowed 360. I'm a PC gamer most of the time anyways.

(stonebro: craze has been on my ass for all of eternity to do just that. maybe if I ever finish another game)
Hasn't the price of Suikoden for the PSN been 6 bucks for like 2 years now?

Also, I'm trying to play it in Japanese right now (the PSP remake) and OH GOD IS IT BORING. Most overrated RPG series of all time.
post=205706
OH GOD IS IT BORING. Most overrated RPG series of all time.

You must not be very bright saying this in a thread about the game. Or you must be trolling. Damn weaboo.
post=205706
Hasn't the price of Suikoden for the PSN been 6 bucks for like 2 years now?

Also, I'm trying to play it in Japanese right now (the PSP remake) and OH GOD IS IT BORING. Most overrated RPG series of all time.

Sorry you feel that way, bro! Suiko is awesome.
Checking couch for change as we speak.
I'll give it more chances. I've beaten the first one once.

Anyways, I wasn't trolling. Trolling is what trolls do.
Does the PSN version ,still let ur transfer data over to number 2?
post=205727
Does the PSN version ,still let ur transfer data over to number 2?

AFAIK, every game creates its own 15 block memory card (virtual of course) instead of having one main card shared by all. However, theres no reason you can't do that using cwcheat and memory card rex but, if you have to ask, don't bother.
Thanks ,thats good to know .i won Suikoden 1 for PSX ,and 2 is so rare, ive never gotten to actually DO the transfer .Im a HUGE suikoden fan. Im waiting for a suikoden 6. But ,thing is ,i cant remember how many years it is supposed to be between 5 and 1 .I know 1, 2 ,and 3 are close in the time scale but, cant remember the scale between 4, 5 ,and 1.
I believe that the scale between 1 and 5 is 15 years (5 being 15 years before 1).

I mean it's around 15 years, give/take.
Aaah ,ok ,thanks. And ,a question ,i havent quiete finished 1 yet but ,i noticed ,Sarasai ,doesnt have the True wind rune in 1. When does he get it, anyone know?
Sarasai isn't in I, you mean Luc.

It's explained that Luc always had the True Wind Rune. It's just in earlier titles, he masks it's powers so that appears weaker than what it is.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=205732
I believe that the scale between 1 and 5 is 15 years (5 being 15 years before 1).

I mean it's around 15 years, give/take.

Yeah, 5->I->2->3 are pretty close, with 5 only being distant by like 12 years or something.

Timeline: 4-5-1-2-3-EF

neox: Sasari wields the True Earth Rune in his small appearance in 2 and for parts of 3. Luc has the True Wind Rune for 1/2/3 (as evidenced when Luc blows Sasari's entire army off the battlefield in 2).
post=205647
Wonderful game. My first RPG experience with the playstation. I remember buying it on a recommendation from a friend, and thinking I made a huge mistake when I saw the cover for the game...

...but it turned out to be one of my all time favs.

We all thought that, at first.