WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Those are my favorite two archetypes!
I managed to make it so that, in the next version of Ruphand, enemy encounters will no longer respawn after saving and reloading a file, but still will do so after you exit/reenter a room. Took less time than I thought, actually.

Now I'm planning out a lot of enemies and putting friendly golems in a castle.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
legion saga dx, night of marian stuff, and a super secret project. It's very secret and stuff
Hey guys, I haven't been around much.

I just finished translating this collaborative game we made with the French RPG Maker community, if you're curious enough to have a look :) (you'll find screenshots on the page obviously)

Besides, I made this parody of a trailer, that you can watch if you're not convinced:

As for the music fans amongst you, we released an OST as well:

Hope you'll enjoy all this!
I'm (Or should I say we're? I'm the main person making the game but my cousins are helping too so..) working on a puzzle horror-ish game where you play as an android, I'm not sure about explaining the rest, I know this is kind of vague..
Here's the main character's spritesheet (NOTE: I'll be updating it because there's these weird black dots surrounding the character sometimes and it kinda bothers me.)
I'm making a flat Earth design for one of my games. One world is ostensibly "round" in terms of any written maps, with no markers otherwise, and divided into north and south hemipheres. Yeah, it does have hemispeheres, but it's more like a mobius strip where it loops vertically but it is possible to fall off the edge (I made an common event, which I can no longer figure out where it's actually applied, which tests terrain ID, so I managed to make it trigger the hole without having a zillion local events).

I'm also working on possibly updating my ECS system, to make it less status-based and more a set of active common events during battle (like for instance, I have a Rain status that drains MP while you're in battle, but it screws with other status effects due to the whole taking up space in the conditions and priority and stuff).
I was working on a megaten nocturne in rpgmaker game, but I set the idea aside to work on my previous idea, which was a game that was inspired by nocturne (because, heck, I love the game so much).
At this point in time I'm trying to integrate the basic game mechanics (fusion, equipping magatama, the database, etc. It's a slow work in progress, seeing that I'm working full time and learning MV at the same time.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Re-did the mapping of Glilx Heights. I threw away the old maps, though I probably should have kept the recruit-events there so that I could have just copy-pasted them into the new maps. Oh well!
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Theorycrafting a bunch of random ideas I have because I want to make another game but can't pick any one thing to work on :P
Developing my KUnits Gosu game built on, well, Gosu. It's a C++ and Ruby based framework and now that it reached version 0.14 I can really make many strings get displayed on screen in a timely fashion. (Before in version 0.13.x I had to preload all string-related pictures and that was hellish indeed.)

Now I finally implemented the setup language feature, applying changes in no time. After leaving the options menu and returning to the title scene you notice everything has been updated accordingly. So far it supports three languages, namely English, Spanish, German, and a constructed language aka conlang Kexyana. (Yeah, I'm a nerd that invented his own conlang, sue me! :P )

Released a little teaser scene for my game. It's an early look into one of the cutscenes, which means it's subject to change eventually.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I was up at, like, 4 in the morning, and couldn't get right back to sleep. Making a few maps did it, though. Maybe two or three hours later, I trashed those maps, and remade them. Two or three more hours later, I trash those maps, and remade them again.

Gotta love gamedev.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D

Implemented a simple organization script that sorts items based on their icon index. Because why would I want to take the time to clean up my database when I can just sweep it all under the rug and pretend nothing's wrong?
@Red_Nova
"Basic techniques for parrying and countering"
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Ah, dismemberment. I forgot to add that particular chapter in the book. Thanks for the reminder!
While you're at it, remember that Bonetti's defense works well on rocky terrain, Thibault cancels out Capo Ferro, and to study your Agrippa.

Sorry. I'll stop with the fencing stuff now.
author=Bluefeathr42
While you're at it, remember that Bonetti's defense works well on rocky terrain, Thibault cancels out Capo Ferro, and to study your Agrippa.

Sorry. I'll stop with the fencing stuff now.

Dude. I am watching the movie that actually has that line. (Princess Bride for everyone else)

Capo Ferro's manual has a free english translation online and rapier fencing is crazy fun.

But anyway I'm getting ready to work on my soundtrack. Or just play some stoner rock and call it working on my soundtrack.
Stilllll trying to finish my own game. Stilllll trying to do it via last 4 optional bosses. It shouldn't be taking this long, but here I am, procrastinating as always. I sometimes believe people when they say that I don't really want to let this game end or to let it go...
This week's tasks have mostly been finalizing the design of the second level, which takes place in a forest. It's mostly character and exploration focused, which is all good and dandy, but I've also been struggling with it for nearly a year.

For whatever reason, it's a lot harder to design than the other levels which are more modern and have more of an... "obvious" theme to it, story wise.

Oh, and sending out tons of emails. I recently went to a convention so I've been following up with the people I met there.