WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Relyt
Just finished the first half of a soundtrack! Would love to know what you guys think!

O_O I think I would use most of these tracks in my game! Too bad you made it specially for someone else's. Do you have any work that's open-licensed for general use?
author=LockeZ
author=Relyt
Just finished the first half of a soundtrack! Would love to know what you guys think!

O_O I think I would use most of these tracks in my game! Too bad you made it specially for someone else's. Do you have any work that's open-licensed for general use?

No, not really. :P
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I am almost done coding every single skill for Visions & Voices.

...then I get to do the equippable bonus skills and monster skills and character upgrades and prettify the battle system and tons of maps and ahhhh
^Hurry up^ and post moar blogs.

As for me: I've had about 5 ideas (of varying quality) for new games and totally don't know what to do with them. I've also been umming and arrring about Project Tunguska and trying to clarify where I want it to go (so basically, a lot of nothing). Scribbling in my mak gam notebook a lot.

OH and I put bodged blur effects into an RM2k3 game :D
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
author=NewBlack
As for me: I've had about 5 ideas (of varying quality) for new games and totally don't know what to do with them.

for what engine?
Working on Town Tier 3, which includes finishing mapping the Chancellor's Tower, and fleshing out everything that the Chancellor has power to do. HOPEFULLY, ill be able to work on and finish at least one mob lair tonight.
Cleaning up all the of the weird graphical errors in my maps that I never bothered with before, and making some all-purpose character sets with various Theodore tileset items that I would like to be able to use regardless of a map's main chipset.
Craze
NewBlack, I post a blog every four days. That said, Karsu should be posting some sketches soon.

Isn't that right, Karsuman?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Thinking of starting a blog on RMN for my game.

However I have no real interest in the publicity, and doubt anyone would actually give much constructive feedback, and think blogs are stupid, and also have my own website that theoretically would be way better suited for it, so really the only reason I'd be making it at all would be because I heard you get 20 makerscore for each blog post.

Does that make me a horrible person? I don't even know why I care about makerscore except I NEED BIGGER NUMBERS BELOW MY NAME, I MUST LEVEL UP TO MAX LEVEL AND COLLECT EVERY ACHIEVEMENT
:O Finally finished upgrade tier 3 and now working on mob lairs..you all should be proud of me :)
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Some game called BeggarRPG. I know, there is a similar genesis game out there known like that. I'll try to be abit different with this one I'm making.
Craze
LockeZ
However I have no real interest in the publicity, and doubt anyone would actually give much constructive feedback, and think blogs are stupid, and also have my own website that theoretically would be way better suited for it, so really the only reason I'd be making it at all would be because I heard you get 20 makerscore for each blog post.

Holy run-on, Batman! Also, see below.

Don't bother writing blogs unless people would give enough of a damn to read them. The good blogs hurt because of all the shitty blogs, except for the latest Rudras game which can get thirty replies because the 2k3 battle system is flawed or the maker doesn't like his ripped music track or something.
LockeZ
Hmm. I can't imagine why anyone would ever give enough of a damn to read any blog, so I guess that means I shouldn't make one. (Also, based on that image, I guess it's only 4 makerscore per post, which is still 4 too many.)
Craze
Four MS really isn't that much. Visions & Voices (the original) is worth 420 MS, not including blogs.

EDIT: Also, that's a poor attitude.
@Craze - Oh okay, that's cool :)

author=Versalia
author=NewBlack
As for me: I've had about 5 ideas (of varying quality) for new games and totally don't know what to do with them.
for what engine?

Well, RM2k3 -by default-. A couple may be better suited to other engines and might end up on other engines if I ever learn one in the distant future. Who knows.. I'm just going with the whole "write down any ideas you have, even ones not applicable to your current projects; in case they could be used in future projects" thing.
author=Necrile
:O Finally finished upgrade tier 3 and now working on mob lairs..you all should be proud of me :)

Yay! I can't wait to check this out ever since you released that demo video.
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
author=LockeZ
Hmm. I can't imagine why anyone would ever give enough of a damn to read any blog

wh....what....

wat
LockeZ
Yeah, I said it. Blogs are awful. I don't care what you people did today. I changed my avatar to a mysanthropic antisocial bastard for a reason! Go work on your projects instead of talking about them! I'll play the games when they're done. Everyone knew blogs were a giant joke in 2001, and then some time after that I guess they all forgot.

AND YET HERE I AM POSTING IN A FORUM TOPIC WHICH SERVES THE SAME PURPOSE WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

*headdesk*
author=LockeZ
Yeah, I said it. Blogs are awful. I don't care what you people did today. I changed my avatar to a mysanthropic antisocial bastard for a reason! Go work on your projects instead of talking about them! I'll play the games when they're done. Everyone knew blogs were a giant joke in 2001, and then some time after that I guess they all forgot.

AND YET HERE I AM POSTING IN A FORUM TOPIC WHICH SERVES THE SAME PURPOSE WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

*headdesk*

Occasional blogs are okay to inform subscribers of your updates, and probably to show you are alive with the game. Just don't overdo it to the point where you don't even work on your projects, then it's good enough.

But that's if you at least want people to know you are working on a specific game of certain genre instead of just some game.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seraphic Blue translation progress: Slightly more than halfway through Episode 6 ~ ~
Finished with the first mob dungeon and it's pretty sweet :o Tomorrow is bug testing day with me and my buddy.