WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

I am currently working on a game that stars a Ninja.

Ohh, hides work.

Problem is, I can't find any Ninjas and the game doesn't come with any. So I'll still make the game but hopefully replace that hooded guy with a Ninja.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I don't see why you need a graphic for the ninja. If the ninja is visible, he's not a good enough ninja.
Fixing phanton bugs that come from having 20 scripts. Phantom bugs like loading a game makes the loading menu go to black. The stores don't knowledge the equipment you're wearing. Dead enemies return when their status effects wear off... even though I have a script to make sure that doesn't happen. The animation removal script is backward. It hides when it shows and shows when it hides.
LockeZ, the Ninja is in training.
author=geodude
what modelling software are you using?
author=geodude
what modelling software are you using?

BLENDER 2.49b.

[quote author: AABattery[
author=AABattery
author=Emperador_Penguino
Shoddy model sheet: http://bb.xieke.com/files/1/Ebony%20Dread%20MS.jpg
Well... they're just rough concept art. They'll just give you ideas and other hoodinks as you model.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
An XP styled ninja? And a poorly made one to boot. Have you checked the resource links from most RM websites? SOMEWHERE would have a ninja that isn't made of two colours and poorly drawn lines. In pure black.
*Sob* windows cutting into support beams make me cry.

Um... one question. Can you put XP styled sprites into VX or do you have to make them yourself?
What about VX chipsets into XP?
What part of impossible to find VX style ninjas is confusing? The closet VX has to a ninja is the cloaked guy, and the resources I have been googling don't have ninjas, or have ninjas without the actual ninja outfit. I have not found any Ninjas as of yet, but for now I guess I'll have to use this. If you find some small chibi ninjas for this engine let me know.
You can use the character generator...?
Isn't that only for 2k3?
There are some for XP and VX as well (the VX one is in a japanese site).

I think the generator has a few things you might find useful.

EDIT: Ah, yes. Here it is.

EDIT2: Now that I look at this again after so long, I believe that I wasn't that helpful
Changed the main character to a ninja.

Changed the main character to a ninja.

This is the best thing I have ever read.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Needs more spiky hair and super sharingans.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
That's a ninja? Looks like Cloud. *gets clobbered*.

From left to right: Emile, Rosalin, Gabby and Sidian.
I finally got around to re-orchestrating something for a Final Battle / Bad guy theme - The original credits go to Aaron Walz, I just changed the instruments a little:
http://rpgmaker.net/users/Everguard/locker/FinalBattle.mid
Enjoy (I hope)
Just began rigging my 3d characters for our thesis, and made 4 variations of one enemy type.
Rigging and animating is the funest part.