WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
You did not read the posts right, nobody's accusing you of false professionalism.
You did not read HIS post right. He wasn't accusing them of accusing him of false professionalism-he was saying it jokingly, and agreeing that's what he should do.
chana
Yes, but you have to read all of them to understand what's going on.
Understand...what? I obviously don't understand. Can you please elaborate what you're talking about?

Edit: I did. I still don't know what you're talking about.
Edit2: I don't see why you can't spell it out for me...I'll just dismiss you as crazy.
chana
read all of them.

Edit : forget it then, it's not that important. Or reread them, it's all there, I can't explain it any better!
Hey guys I'm joking with yall, my sarcasm is hard to express over words, I'll add a smiley face next time. :)
You're forgiven if you tell me what Chana is talking about.
Edit: I understand now.
chana
Ah, ok, then!
@Gourd_Clae : The misunderstanding comes from the fact that I didn't know who you were talking about when you said "HIS post", in other words, I really didn't understand your post. No need to be gross!
This said, whatever...
GOING BACK TO TOPIC.
I'm drawing rtp emotions and all that stuff and painstalkingly waiting for rhyme so I would know if I should touch the database at all or not.
author=Archeia_Nessiah
GOING BACK TO TOPIC.
I'm drawing rtp emotions and all that stuff and painstalkingly waiting for rhyme so I would know if I should touch the database at all or not.

Emoticons, eh? I hope they're super cute.
Those are always the best
author=Arandomgamemaker
author=Archeia_Nessiah
GOING BACK TO TOPIC.
Emoticons, eh? I hope they're super cute.
i was bored about my old profile pic, so i decided to work on a new avatar. I didn't know what to put so I only draw a face on an avocado.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=Darken
it emits false professionalism and makes you become one with the RM gods

Aremen.
Hrmm... It never occurred to me to annotate who/what created Necropolis on the title screen (or anywhere else, for that matter). I should probably rectify that at some point.
Working on possibly implementing field abilities per character that is the leading character sprite on the overworld, as well as possibly adding in new status effects and fixing up bugs. So many bugs...

Also possibly working on updating maps to be better, as well as making lord knows how many MORE maps for the next beta...after I finish my LP of my game first. I'm busier than I thought I was...even though I need to force myself to actually work now...@_@

And speaking of emoticons, I remember I had some sprites for one character for that...reminds me that I need to find someone to help with that too amongst other things....darnit all! >_<
I've been working hard at finishing Blackmoon Prophecy's third and final world map.

The realization that the world maps are now finished has been a huge relief for me and I feel great knowing that it's out of the way. I guess the only high that will surpass it is the one I get when I inevitably finish the damn game!
Congrats UPRC, almost done man keep the train moving.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I wasn't saying that adding the company name was a good change. I was trying to say that removing his name from the screen entirely was preferable, but if he just had to get it on there for ego reasons or legal reasons or whatever, and refused to use his real name for some reason, a company name was better than a screen name.

My order of preference is:
Nothing > Real Name > Company Name > Screen Name

Some people would prefer the real name over nothing. Personally, adding any sort of name at all just looks egotistical to me.

one out of six, so far, outlined sectors. this is the only one that has all the details put into it, apart from any npc's what so ever. And that's the hardest part, since I'll have to come up with stuff for them to do - i mean, having them all standing around smoking would be somewhat believable but would ultimately feel pretty non-dynamic and flat.

also, I'm actually making battle-characters from scratch even though I have basically only some concepts jotted down on paper, so there's probably alot that's going to be left unused.
author=UPRC
I've been working hard at finishing Blackmoon Prophecy's third and final world map.

The realization that the world maps are now finished has been a huge relief for me and I feel great knowing that it's out of the way. I guess the only high that will surpass it is the one I get when I inevitably finish the damn game!

I hear you man. World maps can be a hassle, but if done right, oh man...

In my game the World Map of it will be MASSIVE. A lot of detail and work has been put into a few continents so far. Mountains, forests, and rivers scattered everywhere. You are going to explore the heck out of it, that's what.