WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

I'm just working my "Tales of Ether" game, battle sprites/ animations in particular so i can get rid of the tales of series animation placeholders and put mine inside
I'm restarting and scrapping my Project after reading the Game Theory and design section (Not the battle system though)
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn

I try. I have learned a trick or two about the color blue. 1. It's my favorite 2. It seems to catch a lot attention. ohh wait 3. It makes a good interface design.

Working on a way too cute sprite for a black knight.

@Jude: Ooh, I like getting instantly in to houses (to rob them of all valuables), no switching maps and all. Probably a pain to event though. :X
author=Byah
@Jude: Ooh, I like getting instantly in to houses (to rob them of all valuables), no switching maps and all. Probably a pain to event though. :X
Nope. This is all:
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/2988/locker/door01.png
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/2988/locker/door02.png

It's just a tile set swap.
author=Jude
author=Byah
Nope. This is all:
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/2988/locker/door01.png
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/2988/locker/door02.png

It's just a tile set swap.

Hat a clever way of doing it! I was thinking of showing picture, etc. Easy and looks very nice as well :)

I'm currently porting Grace's Diary to iOS and Android using Unity. Should be done soon!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=AquaXranoX
I'm restarting and scrapping my Project after reading the Game Theory and design section (Not the battle system though)

Wahh! A shame. What parts are you not happy with? It's rare that any project should need to be totally scrapped, usually you can just fix the problems with it.
Ehh, my mapping, and it looks too similar to Secret of mana 2, besides i didn't have a lot of maps so i need to brainstorm a bit more,

proof my mapping fails

by the way is it a good idea to have such an implementation as "Tutorial Land" in the beginning?
A lot of games have a little tutorial land... but then again, those were MMOs...

Anyway! I redid the look of my battle system. Now I'm working on a capture/summon system.

EDIT: Just discovered Audacity 1.3... Why didn't I download this version earlier?! I've been forced to make crappy loops far too long!

Working on some cutscenes (not to mention trying to work something with the custom text that this game has littered across it). Unlike most Rm2k3 games, I don't -- swing -- that way when it comes to default text (and, yes, I know it can be changed, but I still don't like it).

*sigh* I'll do some more work on this tomorrow.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Debating on making another board game, or a card game. Maybe a hybrid!
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I might actually have time to work on RPG Maker tomorrow for the first time in weeks. But will I have motivation?
I just deleted almost everything on my Development drive because of some stupid Linux caching of the files in a .gmvk folder or something and deleting them when I removed that local folder.

Restoring from a late October backup, and thankfully a lot of my latest changes were uploaded for testing purposes, but I think I lost almost all of "Oh No, Asteroids!"
: (

So yeah, cataloging damage and trying to recover stuff.
Ronove
More like Misao Stealing Prince
I'm trying to figure out why my game keeps crashing for some people and not others. I find this is the worst bug ever that I cannot pin down.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Currently doing a second bug run of Cosplay Crisis. I'm not a very good tester, and I'll be the first to admit that. I missed a lot the first time while I did catch a few, too! Some of them are just improvements to the overall flow of things (such as making characters walk into the MC rather than going *poof* and adjusting fade ins/outs) and others are graphical glitches and bugs. Unfortunately there's some I can't seem to pin down (the tileset is correctly set up and I've used the eraser tile just in case there was a walkable tile over the top, but some of these damn things are elusive >.>.
I also happened to replace the last two midi battle tracks (FF9- Battle 2, FF8- Force Your Way) with 'remakes' (remasters, etc) so they're not the exact track (none of CC's battle tracks are- it was intentional to mirror how the characters are 'them but they're not'.) The FF9 one was a a desperate fix.
I think I might set a permanent battle end jingle because the FF9 one is broken :C.

Does anyone know how to make a battle skip the battle results page? It's kind of weird to get one after the final battle, heh ^^''
Ronove
More like Misao Stealing Prince
@Sorceress: have you tried making said boss immortal and have the game abort the battle when boss' HP gets to 0? (I dunno what RM you're using so I am just using my knowledge what works in my game).
author=Dudesoft
Debating on making another board game, or a card game. Maybe a hybrid!

A cardboard game?

Currently beginning to make my skill board system for my game, Sealed Link. It works a lot like FF12's LP system with a few variations, also working on a class system which is early beta, but I'm solidifying the abilities / limitations each job gets, as well as names and descriptions. Adjusting a few dialogue / mapping errors. Starting to work on animations database too and my world map creation.