QUESTION ABOUT GAME SUBMISSION

Pages: 1
So it's been a while since I submitted a game besides the one I'm working on myself... I was just curious about something. I know three screen shots need to be added to get the game on the site. When I submitted a new game the other day, I didn't see an option to add screen shots, and the submission isn't appearing in my settings.

So I'm just unclear on whether or not the game needs to be approved before screen shots can be added, or if I messed up and just missed it during the submission. I didn't see any documentation on this problem in the official topic.
You have to go to Submissions, find your game submission in the list, click Edit and then go to the Images tab to add images.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
...Why is that the case?
I can send you a copy of the code if you like
Hmm, the submission isn't appearing in my profile. I guess I will just re-submit it, unless there's a rule against that. Is there?
On second thought, would the "date available" field have something to do with this? I set it to April 1, 2011. I didn't think I wouldn't be able to see it, only that others wouldn't. Possible bug?
You should be able to see it. I have a game that has the Date Available set and I can see it in my Manage Games.
Hmmm... nope, it's not there. I probably just messed up submitting or something. I'll give it another shot. =)
Pages: 1