NEED A COMPLETED JAPANESE RPG MAKER 2003 GAME

Pages: 1
I need some test samples that were made in the Japanese version of RPG Maker 2003. I have to try writing a system that supports Japanese text and I need some good solid games to check them out on. Bonus points for games that don't use the built-in battle system (since I haven't implemented that yet).

If you're there Mary4D, it might be a good idea to send me the game that you found this issue out in the first place with.
Have you tried Seraphic Blue? I'm pretty sure that's Japanese because I think somebody on here is translating it.
Yume Nikki? It doesn't use the battle system at all. Sorry, I don't have the link for it though.

Seraphic Blue's translated version is on this site however. http://rpgmaker.net/games/2727/
Googling it would be nice too. It is you that search for what you seek.
author=ShortStar
Googling it would be nice too. It is you that search for what you seek.

I wouldn't be asking it here if Google would solve my problem. I want a living creature to suggest a game that best fits my particular purpose, it would also be a game more likely to be recognized by the rpgmaker.net user base as well if it is a game suggested by the rpgmaker.net user base.

author=Saya
Yume Nikki? It doesn't use the battle system at all. Sorry, I don't have the link for it though.

Seraphic Blue's translated version is on this site however. http://rpgmaker.net/games/2727/

I need the original Japanese version, there's no point in using a game already in English as it won't test the international systems of my program.
Thanks. Wow, and I thought .rar was an awful archive format. Good thing I have PeaZIP. Japanese web pages are so cluttered and confusing, it's really hard to navigate any of them.

Anyone know the link to Yume Nikki?
Oh crap.

Do either of these games need a Japanese RTP? Because the game actually loads just fine in 20XX, but I'm getting resource not found errors- and the Japanese RTP may use Japanese file names.

I just want to make sure it's a bug in my program and not just me needing to map the Japanese 2003 RTP.
Not entirely sure. I cracked open the english translation of Yume Nikki in rm2k3 once.
All the resources and names of things like variables had scrambled signs instead of japanese but it all seemed to run just fine.
Yeah, for some strange reason the database is decoding just fine, it seems to be a problem with resources. The game gets detected just fine unlike what Mary4D experienced. I wish she told me what game did that so I can see.
OK, yes. I opened the game and it appears the resource files actually are missing. Seems like there's some kind of RTP or something to get this game to work.
Pages: 1