REVIEW JUST ONE GAME

Download is in the description. That's because the game is well...bigger than what I can put here (plus I'm constantly updating it).

EDIT - I should probably put that in the description or something, and about what is needed for download....gonna go do that actually.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I think reviews cannot be submitted for games without a "proper" download.
You can set the download to direct people to your external link.

Of course, as it is now people can still submit their feedback in the form of a post in the game profile.
Ah, didn't realize that. Well, put the main external link there (don't think I need to for the update patches since well...those happen quite frequently so...).
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Can't you use the "URL" field in the dialog window to add/edit a download to set an external URL for games not on the RMN server? I've not done this myself, but that seems to be the best way to go.

*Edit: Wait. I think rabitZ is saying exactly this. Never mind.
Yeah, already did it and it's now there. Should take care of that issue at least.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Legacy of the Guilds Review posted! Damn, I gotta update the OP with all the Just One Game reviews that happened. A good bit more than I expected!

Oh snap, guys, I think I need to review just one more game. I'll take whoever steps up next!
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this demo, if you don't mind non-RPGs: http://rpgmaker.net/games/3993/
halibabica
You got it!
halibabica
Dirty double-posting to say I've finished reviewing Miserere!

...but I'm not ready to review just one more yet. I have some other stuff I really ought to get done first. But someday, I'll be back...you can count on it.
Marrend
I'm feeling a bit stretched of late, but I'm starting to think that it might be high-time for a review of a bigtime game. However, as he has no games to review (His head hangs in shame because of this), I'm up to review whatever comes this thread's way.
Would you be willing to review mine? Still a WIP (50% done), but I could use some feedback on it.

http://rpgmaker.net/games/3758/

Yes, it's a big game and all that. If you need help with figuring out what to download, feel free to ask me. I'm still in the process of fixing things up so there's that as well, so do forgive if there's anything that seems off in the game at the moment ^^;;
Marrend
I performed a cursory look of the game page, and I'd like some confirmation. I have the 2K3 RTP, so, unless I'm mistaken, I get the main game, then apply the 1.088 patch, then I apply the 1.089 patch?
Yes, you get all 7 parts of Beta4 Full, then get the LATEST update patch (in this case, it's 1.090 that's the latest. There's still things in that one that needs fixed up though, such as damage since I changed formulas). I'll probably have a new update patch later today or tomorrow to fix damage further so it doesn't completely mutilate players...if you want to give it a try without that 1.090 patch (that fixes a bug that happens in the beta4 segment so you'll be fine up until then), you can by getting 1.088 then 1.089.