THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

*thunder crash*
IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIVE
MUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(i doubt anyone remembers this mess but look there it is if you do remember it)
U kive tge caroets by the doors!

I love the carpets by the doors! Also, don't post on RMN when you're just waking up.
author=UPRC
U kive tge caroets by the doors!I love the carpets by the doors! Also, don't post on RMN when you're just waking up.

I actually tried to decipher your initial post and came up with something about carrots next to doors. It left me rather confused. Now that I see what you were trying to say it makes a lot more sense. XD

And yes, those carpets are amazing. I fell in love with them the first time they were shown off on RMW.
author=Liberty
And yes, those carpets are amazing. I fell in love with them the first time they were shown off on RMW.

Oh man, totally. I was stubbornly not going to buy the tiles since like "I CAN MAKE MY OWWWWNNN~~~", but it got tothe point where I was ogling them daily and it needed to stop. OTL

I'M REAL HAPPY WITH 'EM. I hope Sharm puts out her Corsair tiles soon. <w<
author=obsorber
Wow emmych, your map rocks!

HEY THANKS <3 really it's the tiles- they are SO GORGEOUS. <3 <3 <3
I'm missing stuff like counters and more food items, so I'll probably make some edits and check with Sharm to see if I can hand them out? ...I mean alternately I could just check the terms again because pfffttt that's a good place to start. OTL OTL OTL
Oh I see, there still some finishing touches you'd like to add. I think that make it even more awesome but I still rate it 10/10.
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
The final version of the Ulriki Encampment with Lorence wandering it.

Mostly the same as the previous version.
Wow, neato! I love how you detailed it with the river although I've forgotten what you call a river in a desert.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=emmych

Orgy Porgie, 'murican pie
Kiss the girls and make them cry
When the boys come out as gay
Orgy Porgie runs away

...sorry, best I got
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=obsorber
Wow, neato! I love how you detailed it with the river although I've forgotten what you call a river in a desert.

An oasis?

It's soo bootiful! However, I do get the feeling I've seen it somewhere before. I can't say where, though.
LockeZ
Orgy Porgie, 'murican pie
Kiss the girls and make them cry
When the boys come out as gay
Orgy Porgie runs away

...sorry, best I got

it's more like

"orgy, porgie, come get some pie
kiss the girls and make them sigh
kiss the boys, too, it'll be fun
because this is an orgy get with the times, kid"

DISCLAIMER: there are no pixel dicks in this game i just make a lot of shipping jokes
Emmy! You're workin on Origin again, girl?!

Working on Tristian yet again.
author=obsorber
BOTH - SKYRISE

Check it out here: http://rpgmaker.net/games/6875/

The shadows are different...
and... can they pass through the door ?!
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
I'm on another dev block currently, ugh! That in mind, it's been replaced by the lack of an art block, so i been doing art proper again, will have stuff to show later.

Did a bit of an update to the windowskin. Per some suggestions over on VXace.net. :3
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
yuna21 that's a damn nice looking screenshot
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=emmych
DISCLAIMER: there are no pixel dicks in this game i just make a lot of shipping jokes

Disappointment
Sailerius
did someone say angels
author=yuna21

Working on Tristian yet again.

New game: Finish this line of dialogue.

"He'll want to know why we haven't brought him the quart of milk he asked for."

Looks gorgeous!

Lighting caves is hard.
author=LockeZ
author=emmych
Disappointment

i'm sorry sempai i will try harder sempai
*adds custom threesome system*

author=yuna21

HECK YEAH I AM <3 I've actually been stealth working on it for a long time! It's been, uh... mostly database and writing stuff, so I don't exactly have much to show OFF. I've only recently been getting back into graphics and actually mapping things, so that's been fun!

AND OOOH your screenies are lookin' as nice as ever! I'm stoked to see more Tristian stuff >w>