THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=LockeZ
Lol, "Assail" instead of attack

Also, although it's physically painful to say so: really good use of Homestuck music. That cut scene is, uh, not exactly consistent graphical quality, but it's actually really well directed.
Picture cutscenes is like, that one thing I'm really good at and thoroughly enjoy making. Also the music has been updated, (was placeholder) in fact my composer has finished his work!

The games really starting to feel like it's own entity, now!

Oh yeah, then I did this... thing!

I can't think of a decent way to excuse whatever this is.

I can safely promise there'll be less of an overload screenshot-wise from here on in. The game profile for this thing is up. Don't get excited though, no download yet. :o

There is a link to the video soundtrack playlist, though!
Thanx guys -- I post and forget to check hahahahah
I don't have a newsletter @lockeZ, erm
mm
though I do have a devblog of sorts

Aaaaand playing Alter AILA Genesis + Parasite Eve + Reading Junji Ito

=

I have written a whole apocalyptic alien-invasion full of plot twists story for a RPG with survival horror tones >_>

dang, I can`t stick to a project at all :v

Now I have to work on MOG Graphics, BOF1, this, a few commissions and I still want to participate on the halloween event. hahaha
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Awesome stuff Joseph!
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence

you rang?

Threw this up somewheres else, might as well throw it up here too. Just a title screen, for now.

Lookin' good. If possible, I'd do away with the textbox and do the "new game" etc text in the style of the "Lionheart".
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Any relation to the game, Max?

And I do agree, the text box stands out. Otherwise looks cool.
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
author=BizarreMonkey
author=LockeZ
Lol, "Assail" instead of attack

Also, although it's physically painful to say so: really good use of Homestuck music. That cut scene is, uh, not exactly consistent graphical quality, but it's actually really well directed.
Picture cutscenes is like, that one thing I'm really good at and thoroughly enjoy making. Also the music has been updated, (was placeholder) in fact my composer has finished his work!

The games really starting to feel like it's own entity, now!

Oh yeah, then I did this... thing!

I can't think of a decent way to excuse whatever this is.

I can safely promise there'll be less of an overload screenshot-wise from here on in. The game profile for this thing is up. Don't get excited though, no download yet. :o

There is a link to the video soundtrack playlist, though!
Call it Brickbro, arm it with a terra-cotta katana, and let it be a shout-out to Homestuck, as it was obviously meant to be.

Does this look good? Is the menu easy to understand?
Movement, speed up/turbo, fire guns?
author=JosephSeraph
Thanx guys -- I post and forget to check hahahahah
I don't have a newsletter @lockeZ, erm
mm
though I do have a devblog of sorts

Aaaaand playing Alter AILA Genesis + Parasite Eve + Reading Junji Ito

=

I have written a whole apocalyptic alien-invasion full of plot twists story for a RPG with survival horror tones >_>

Now I have to work on MOG Graphics, BOF1, this, a few commissions and I still want to participate on the halloween event. hahaha

Visually I'm reminded of Lone Survivor, one of my favorite recent horror tiles. I am also thrilled by the idea that your game is inspired by Junji Ito. I look forward to hearing more!
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=BurningTyger
Call it Brickbro, arm it with a terra-cotta katana, and let it be a shout-out to Homestuck, as it was obviously meant to be.
It seems that there is a 100.314.159...*4% chance you are implying I haven't already done everything but that.

You'd be right, I only thought of it, but Homestuck jokes is something I'm cutting entirely because I have my own sort of humor, and most people who like Homestuck don't like the fandom, and therefore are instead ticked when I make jokes, people who could appreciate them don't, so removing them has next to no negative repercussions.

He's certainly inspired by Bro, or more, Broshades. I may even have a very selective reference when a party member dies along the lines of "It seems that there is a you.are.hosed.*100% chance you are totally fucking hosed.

Are you totally hosed, <targeteddeadpartymembername>?"

That should still be funny and sort of inline with my analytical sort of humor.
Max McGee
No relation to any of the apparently THREE extant videogames apparently called Lionheart which I was totally unaware of until now.
Don't forget all the movies, music bands, characters, people...
Well, let's just say that googling for Lionheart, your game probably won't turn up as the first result.
Max McGee
I can live with that; it also has nothing to do with King Richard I. (Funny story, one of my analog games is the third result that pops up when you google its incredibly generic and heavily trafficked name.) Your owlvatar is hypnotic.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=BizarreMonkey
and most people who like Homestuck don't like the fandom, and therefore are instead ticked when I make jokes, people who could appreciate them don't, so removing them has next to no negative repercussions.

This is perceptive. And true.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=SnowOwl
Don't forget all the movies, music bands, characters, people...
Well, let's just say that googling for Lionheart, your game probably won't turn up as the first result.

My personal favorite is Blind Guardian's Lionheart. Then again, I almost named a vampire boss that you fight inside of a dragon "Dragon Heart" (it's now a warlock). I still - however - will leave the dragon class ability "Dragon Force" in there with the description reading "Strike with the heart of a dragon".
Max McGee
The game is named for the Of Monsters and Men song "King and Lionheart" actually.

However, Corfaisus, looking at the skill names in my game and the percentage of those names that are explicitly references to DragonForce, Hammerfall, Blind Guardian, Dark Moor and the like (i.e. all of the shit I have on the Pandora I listen to while gammak for this project), I think you and I would get along just fine. : )

Also, I loled.
you'd better have a skill called "so far away", then.

Max McGee
SO FAR AWAYYYYY

I like how in Dragonforce lyrics nothing can ever be either finite or nearby, everything is 'forever', 'for eternity' or well...yeah...

Detective Trap (inspired by bakuman spin-off). An Italian game made with rpg maker xp. 2th position in a national contest.

( also an amazing video : here)

and the download page : here